Thread: Calling In Nokia X2-00 Causing Echo

Calling In Nokia X2-00 Causing Echo

I have got the new phone of the Nokia X2-00 and have just recently started using it. I have heard that many of the users are complaining me that they are hearing the echo of the sound that they are telling in the phone, and it sounds very much distracting. I have tried lowering the volume and many of the options with it but it is of no use and still the issue is being faced by me. Also check out that if I am using the option of the loudspeaker than no issue is being displayed out for the phone and I am able to hear the sound properly. Please help me out with the issue and provide me with a answer for it.

Re: Calling In Nokia X2-00 Causing Echo

The best option is that you can first start with the updating of the firmware that you are using in it, and update it to version of the v 4.90. When you are updating the version the issue is being solved in it and echo will not be heard out in it. The issue is sometimes not with the software that is being used in it, but with the issue of the software that is being used in it. Many of the peoples issue has been solved out by using the updating of the Firmware and many of them still require doing the changes in it and working out with the speaker options.

The other option is that you can just try out with the updating of the software that is being used in the mobile phone and for that you have to make the sue of the unlocking of the phone that will help you to bring up the necessary changes in the system of the phone that you are using. For that you have to make the use of the code of the *#00000#. And make sure that this various versions make the use of the similar code for the unlocking and then malign the necessary changes in it.

Some of the peoples say that the issue might be of the mic or the speaker that you are using for the phone. It happens that sometimes the working of the phone is being affected when some of the external material is going in the phone that might be affecting the working of the phone. And also if the problem is with the speaker that you are using than it is that you can just have to make the use of the hands free and then see that the voice is being heard out clearly or not.

Just trying using it with the use of the Bluetooth headset and then see that whether the same issue is being faced in it. Because you were telling that when you are using the speaker the issue is not being faced by you and it is that you can just hear the sound properly in it, so the issue is not with the firmware but the Mic through which the sound is traveling around the phones. Because it the firmware that is having the issue if the issue is not of the speaker or the mic.