Thread: Unable to open Nokia C3 Communities applications

Unable to open Nokia C3 Communities applications

I have just obtained a novel C3 on Vodafone. I am annoying to utilize the Communities application from the home screen for the foremost time. While I choose the Application I observe a message saying "push start to get the most recent services and sign in to the Communities service". So I push start. It sits and thinks a little bit saying "Getting services". Finally it arrives back with a message saying "Network connection trouble. Try again afterward." It is been performing this for two days and obtaining nowhere. I don't have a trouble browsing the web from the mobile- I have productively downloaded and utilized the Snaptu application. The whole thing else appears to effort- it is just the Communities Application that I am having troubles with. Am I misplaced something obvious? Any recommendation is very much respected.

re: Unable to open Nokia C3 Communities applications

I also have the similar trouble here. Browsing through Opera Mini efforts, Nokia Communities and Nokia mail does not. Opening the application, it exhibits a Start key. Clicking the Start key, the phone attempts to query the obtainable services. It does not present the choice to connect through WLAN or GPRS; it mechanically goes for the GPRS alternative: it exhibits the G icon in the pinnacle left bend of the phone. After that it exhibits a Connection error, Please attempt once more message. The email application shows the similar start alternative, after that the G icon, and exhibits the updating animation without letting up. Note that the alternative to utilize Packet data is put to "while needed" in Settings- Configuration. The Opera Browser and the OVI store App inquires for the link technique properly (actually, the OVI store application inquires for connection technique numerous times). If anybody has the information how to setup these services, please share.

I had a same trouble with unlocking communities while I primary got the phone. I setup yahoo in the morning after that all of an unexpected in the afternoon I was receiving the attempt again later" error. This wouldn't go away. After that later than a day the trouble fixed itself. I can just assume a 'remote' server was losing. Just attempted at present and it is functioning excellent.

Here I just want to add something; I mean some information or some tips which may be helpful to you, to solve your issue. If you contain a C3 with an operator customized firmware and you don't require GPRS, you could attempt the workaround recommended by one guy which I see somewhere. Removing the default access point put by the operator. Hope this will help to solve your problem.

I am experiencing the similar trouble, too. My brother bought me that phone 2 weeks before. Initially, he told me it was at a standstill functioning. But after that, while I attempted utilizing the internet in my phone by means of our WLAN, it says "Try again later." I have been annoying to access the internet since the past but all I obtain is "Try again later." Is there any method to resolve this trouble? Because, frankly, the cause why I selected Nokia C3 is because of the internet or Wi-Fi feature. And all I obtain is the same error message.

Re: Unable to open Nokia C3 Communities applications

So you could attach earlier than utilizing Wi-Fi and not currently? Just to make obvious, the connection technique utilized is indicated by a little G icon while GPRS is utilized and with a wave-like icon while WI-FI is utilized. The icon has an edge while data is sent by means of the connection. Can you attach with one more Wi-Fi device utilizing the similar Wi-Fi access point? Did you alter any Connection or Configuration settings newly?