Thread: Email in Samsung galaxy tab crashes frequently

Email in Samsung galaxy tab crashes frequently

Recently bought the brand new tablet pc which is nothing but the Samsung Galaxy TAB, and up till now it has served me the best and I am happy that I own a device like it. But the only thing that is worrying me here is that the Email application on the system is not working and there are many more application such as Meridian Player which crashes very often. Now due to this it is hard for me to retrieve the emails so please help me in this case and let me know what the best possible way to fix this issue.

Re: Email in Samsung galaxy tab crashes frequently

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that you have to just uninstall the Email form the Samsung Galaxy Tab and then download the updated version of the same. And once you get the updated version then you have to just install the same on the SGT and then see whether it helps or not. I am sure that if there is any problem associated with the application then reinstalling the software will definitely help you to solve the issue.

Well the problem which you are facing is due to the corrupted application and I have observed that many galaxy tab users are complaining about the freezing of application in it. So what I want you to so in this case is that just try and visit the Samsun customer support and then you just have to place a complaint over there and let them know the problem that is being faced by you in detail. And I hope that they will cooperate with you and will help you to solve the issue.

As said by you that you are not able to use the media player on the Samsung galaxy tab and the thing here is that you are using the Meridian Player and which is not in the appropriate condition to deliver the best for you. So what you have to do here is that just try and uninstall the media player from the system itself because it is not doing well and then you have to install any other one that will definitely allow you to solve the issue and also will not give any freezing issues what so ever.

Well if this is the case then I want you to install the VLC media player on the SGT that you are using because VLC is now available for the android systems also and in Samsung galaxy it will be easily installed without any error. So try and visit the official site of VLC and then download the same on your tablet PC but keep one thin mind that you are downloading the compatible version of VLC only and later on install the same on the system and then see whether the problem is still persists or not. Well according to me doing this will not give you any error in the future.