Thread: Unable to import IE bookmarks on my Samsung Galaxy TAB

Unable to import IE bookmarks on my Samsung Galaxy TAB

Well I am facing an unusual issue with the Samsung Galaxy TAB that I have recently purchased. So what the thing here is that I want to import some bookmarks which I have already made on internet explorer. The first thing that I want to do here is just want to import them but I am not sure whether it is possible the same or not and if it is not then what are best possible way that will help me to do the same. Any help regarding the same topic will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to import IE bookmarks on my Samsung Galaxy TAB

If you will ask me then I want you to just download the application called GoToWeb and then see how it goes. This is nothing but the application that works fine to retrieve the bookmarks. I have installed the same on my system and it is really doing well for me and I guess it will do wonders for your Samsung galaxy Tab also. You have to now download the application from the “market” and then install it on the SAMSUNG galaxy tab and then try and import the bookmarks, I hope that doing this will help you to solve the issue.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you in this case. And for that you have to download the application called Import/Export Browser Bookmarks on the tablet Pc that you are using and install it immediately and later on try and import the bookmarks which you want to do. This software is specially designed to make such things possible. I am sure that installing this software will definitely help you to solve the problem which you are facing and hope that it will never give you any such issues in future.

According to me the problem can be solved with the help of the opera web browser. Now what you have to do here is that just try and uninstall the opera browser and then you have to again reinstall the same. I am sure that reinstalling the software will definitely help you to solve the issue because the thing here is that opera mini is the latest browser that will allow you to just import the bookmarks and then can be load the same. I hope that this will help you to solve the issue.