Thread: Aura GPS Navigation for Samsung galaxy tab

Aura GPS Navigation for Samsung galaxy tab

I have just bought this cell phone here and I want to make full use of this cell phone and hence want to have any help that you all can come up with. I want to know what are the various applications that I can make use of here. I have heard about the Aura GPS Navigation and I would like to know something in this respect as well. I just want to make use of the cell phone in such a manner that I can enjoy it here. Please let me know if I can really go with it or is there any other application that you all would like me to go with.

Re: Aura GPS Navigation for Samsung galaxy tab

I really want to tell you that I was also about to try this application and hence I thought that it will be better if I can just have something for trial at the first place and hence I downloaded the 7 day trial of Aura GPS Navigation. Till date it is really working fine and I would like to say that it is really worthy of going with it. If at all you want to give this a try then for sure you can go with the trial pack at the first place and see if that really suits you in your case. Will let you know more about it as soon as I will be able to experiment some more things with the cell phone.

I really do not think that this application is at all bad and if you are planning to have this in your cell phone then I really think that it is the wise choice to go with. So far the directions are concerned then it is pretty clear here and I really think that you should go with it. IN addition to this I would also like you to tell that when it comes to take turn around the corners then there is slight delay that I have observed. This behavior however I have not seen at the regular intervals. Also the price of the application is 55.0687 USD approximately and I am of the opinion that you can have this for you.

If you want to know my opinion then it will be simply great if you can just avoid this and see for some other alternatives. On the suggestion if you want then you can simply go with CoPilot 8 Live. I really think that this application will bring a new standard in mobile navigation. I would put my money on this application and not on the Aura GPS Navigation at all. Well I do not know if you will be able to get the free trial version of this application. In my case however it is just working on the Galaxy Tab here and I really like the interface here. It also has Live features like Rescue Assist and Weather. I really like this and hence would like you to see for the same at the first place. Let me know what you went with and hope about the same.

You can give this a chance there and it will be better if you can give the trial version of the Aura GPS Navigation a try and then see for yourself about the same. I think that you are the one that can decide which one will be the best in your case. You can see some of the features of this application and I think that you will really love the turn-by-turn car navigation with voice guidance. It has the 3D view of cities and landscape so that you can just have a better look at it and then make your way properly. The late thing that has been pointed out must be because of the trial version but I am sure that the premium version will have no issues at all. You should really go with this and I am of the opinion that it will really serve you in a better manner.

If you want to have the clear cut guidance then I do not think that there is any other application other than CoPilot Live v8. It has the most accurate maps and I really think that it will serve you in a better manner. It has a new Lane Indicator Display that will guide you with the help of ARROW. This arrow will let you select the exact lane in which you should go. Please go with the latest version and I am sure that you will like it there. The user interface of this application is also much better there. Hope that you will go with this application and avoid Aura GPS Navigation.