Thread: Samsung Galaxy Tab dead

Samsung Galaxy Tab dead

I have this cell phone here but I really think that I have this time made a bad choice for me. I do not know what is wrong with the cell phone here. At the first instant I saw that the battery on the cell phone was half. So, I just switched off the cell phone and then went to home. At home when I tried to switch the cell phone ON then I really cannot have the same working can you all please let me know what can be done here so that the cell phone can be brought back to life here. I just see the blank screen on the cell phone and nothing else. What are the possible things that I can do on the cell phone here? Any help in the matter will be appreciated here. I had just purchased it and hence will be happy to know anything in this matter.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab dead

Well in such cases I think that the cell phone’s battery is the real culprit there. Or it may happen that the charger that you are using for charging is not the original one. It will be better if you can just have the charger replaced and then you try to charge the cell phone of yours then. I am really of the opinion that this will really help you in bringing the cell phone back to the normal working. You can get the charger from the Samsung gallery. I have one more option there for you. You can ask for the charger from some of your friend as well to just make a check on the cell phone and if it really takes the chare then you will really have to go with purchasing the new charger there. Hope that it will get solved with the new charger.

Did you install any of the application on the cell phone that is actually causing you the trouble. I am really of this opinion. It may have happened because of this and if you really want to have the cell phone working then it will be simply great if you can have this done in the following manner there. Juts get the application removed from the cell phone and then see it is getting to work in the proper manner. I really think that the application may be using most of the battery of the cell phone and hence you are getting the issue there. Just charge up the cell phone and then you can go with the removal of the application after this. I can really hope that the battery of the cell phone lasts till the application will be removed from the cell phone.

It will be better if you can simply have the cell phone of yours reset and I think that the best way for doing it is via Android OS option. All you have to do is go to the Home Screen of the Samsung Galaxy and then make a tab on the Menu Option there. After that you will have to tab on the Settings and then select Privacy tab. Under the Privacy tab you can select the Factory data reset. Once you are all done with the above steps then you will be give two options and you can just select the Reset phone option there. Make sure that before going with this you have the back up of the entire data on the cell phone. Sit and wait for the RESET to get complete on the cell phone. Will like to know if this really worked in your case.

You can try to do whatever has been said above but I really feel that it will be better if you can just make a check on the battery first. If you want to make a check on it then you will be required to press and hold down the power button for 8 to 10 seconds. If nothing happens then it seems to me that the battery is super drained. If this really the case there then there is hardly anything that we all can do here. If it is under the warranty then you will be able to have that replaced for free and I am sure that you will have the cell phone working after that.

You can go for the Hard Reset and you can do it in this way here. Just make sure that the cell phone is switched off. You can just remove the battery and then press and hold Volume Up and Power button. As soon as you see the Samsung logo then you can release the Power button but make sure that you continue to hold the Volume Up button. When you will see the recovery screen then you can release the Volume Up button. Now select the option wipe data / factory reset using the volume button. Now press the Volume Up button so that the reset can be continued.