Thread: Is Nokia N8 made in china?

Is Nokia N8 made in china?

Friends, I want to buy a phone and I always prefer Nokia brand. This time I am thinking to buy Nokia N8. But I have heard that Nokia N8 is actually made in china. I have seen that most of the phones that are made in china are not working properly and shows you many issues. But I am not very sure about it and so I am leaving the question over here so that I can get more ideas from you people. So please provide some idea about this, if you have any. I will be thankful to all the replies for it.

Re: Is Nokia N8 made in china?

My suggestion to you is to buy the phone from some Nokia store otherwise genuine trader. If you buy it from there then you will get the same phone that is made by Nokia and the same parts that it always use in there standard phones. Nokia is really a good brand and majority of the people are having trust on them. So you will just have to buy the phone from the standard Nokia shop. So in short don’t worry, it’s a good phone to use and you can go for that without and doubt in your mind.

The reality is that the China has a superiority control trouble, which is something Nokia must imagine about. It was not that long ago which the U.S. bought drywall as of China that everyone has to be substituted because of it giving off vapors and making people sick. It was not that long ago which the U.S. purchase contaminated as of China which was recalled. I am certain that in every of these cases they said the class of the product was similar as what you might purchase somewhere else. If I have an option between something prepared in China otherwise Finland, I would choose the Finland produce.

I am using the two Nokia phones that are made in china. Recently I bought X6 and I would like to tell you that all of them are having a great quality. I am using them from a long time and they have not shown me any problem with that till now and I hope that I will not get any but in future also. I am using Nokia 3230 and Nokia X6 and they are not showing me any problem with them. I cannot say about the other products from then but these two are working great for me. But yes, I also believe that quality for the Nokia is not so good but if we talk about Nokia then people have trust on this brand. Thank you.

No, it is not true that all the Nokia phones are made in china. I have also bought a new N8 phone and that is made in Finland. I can say that because I have seen both phone and the box for it. They both are saying the same. It is just 15 days that I have bought that and I don’t feel that it is having any issue with that. I have not tried it yet with PC suit but I wish that it will also do well with that. So don’t think much and just go for it. If we see it all over then it’s a good phone to use.