Thread: iPhone 4 visual voicemail does not save password/greeting

iPhone 4 visual voicemail does not save password/greeting

I have recently got a iPhone 4 and I have some issues with the saving of the password and also the greetings. Well the issue is that once I set the password and the greetings In the voice mailbox it gets saved and after that whenever I restart my phone the stored password does not gets retrieved I have to store the new password all over again. So why does not the stored password gets saved. I am using the traditional method of pressing the 1 button but still I am unable to store any password for it. So anyone of you who can help me with the solution then do let me know about it.

Re: iPhone 4 visual voicemail does not save password/greeting

Well its a known issue among those users who have recently started using the vvm network. I think so the best option here would be to have a talk with the manufacturer regarding this problem and get them solved accordingly. So I think so it is the best possible solution here. Probably they would be able to give you a proper solution for your problem. So do try contacting them and report this problem to them and ask for a perfect solution. So I hope you have understood what I am trying to say.

This is a common problem when you are working on the wifi. I have a solution for you do try it and let me know whether that works or not. Firstly if you are working on the wifi network then try getting out of it and work on the 3g network. When you are in the 3G network try setting the password In the voice mailbox option and continue with the 3G network. Restart the phone and see if the same problem is getting repeated. The problem must not get repeated. However do try with this method and get back to me if it works or not.

Well I have got a proper solution for you. Well let me start with it then. Well the best possible way you can try is to try reset the settings options of the visual voice mailbox. Do try working on that it will definitely help you. I am saying that you just try working on this solution it will definitely work for you. The reason I am saying that is because I was facing the same problem some time ago and then I was just going to switch this particular setting off. Until one of my friend suggested this method for me and surprisingly it worked for me. So try working on this method it will help.

I need to thank you for all the necessary information that you have given to me on this subject. Well it was getting increasingly frustrating for me to set the password in the visual voice mailbox. Well I tried to reset the settings options and the next time the vvm did not ask me to set the password again. It worked well with the first time only . well I had to do some minor changes in terms of setting up of the tones and the ringtones but that is ok. As far as now I have got the solution and I am very happy about it. So thanks everyone.