Thread: Where is free mobile hotspot for MOTOROLA DROID INCREDIBLE

Where is free mobile hotspot for MOTOROLA DROID INCREDIBLE

I have been looking for Free mobile hotspot for DROID INCREDIBLE to get the OTA update, and I want to make use of my DINC to power my ipod Touch's wiFi at the time when I was on work. So related to this I got a one way but related to this I not confirmed whether it will work in my laptops or not, but I can now browse safari on my iPod touch by my phones connection, so with any luck it should work along with laptops as well. But I do not have more idea on this that how to do it. If you guys have any suggestion on this then please help me.

re: Where is free mobile hotspot for MOTOROLA DROID INCREDIBLE

Hey you do not have to worry regarding this issue because I have solution for this and for that here are the steps, it takes about 30 seconds:
    1. So in this you have to first Dial ##778
    2. After doing this you have to go into edit mode
    3. And mostly the password is 000000
    4. After this you have to hit menu and press commit modification.
    6. And in last you have reboot.
    7. FREE WiFi!!!
    And after that you just check that if it is showing up in myVerizon account. Let me know if this will power a laptop's wifi!

I have done this trick on to my Droid Incredible. And it has worked in my case but just for the few times at the time of trying to connect to the internet laptop computer but not very many times. And it will show you connected on the network but will not bring up any webpages. Recently I am making use of the Roku Soundbridge that streams internet radio via wifi and it perpetually works very well on that when using the incredible 3G hotspot signal. So please help me.

Actually here I want to know that is there any way through which it work in my system on a consistent basis and my system is running on to the windows vista operating system. And one of the time A co-worker bought a WiFi iPad. The iPad utilized the wifi signal off my phone with this trick wthout any problem. And the wifi signal from my DINC worked for another device that uses wifi. Why like this happening I do not know. Is there anything wrong with my laptop or the settings? So please tell me that how can I fix this?