Thread: How to put LG Ally VS740 in diagnostic mode

How to put LG Ally VS740 in diagnostic mode

I have come here in order to know how to put the lg phone in to the diagnostic mode. I am asking this because I have tried several times using various methods but everytime I have failed doing that. I am looking for the diagnostic mode because I want my cell phone to read without qpst. So anyone of you who can send me the valuable suggestions for me then do let me know as soon as possible. I have also tried the ## diag method that are showed in the internet but that have not given me any result. I am thinking to flash my cell In a different carrier. So any quick response from your side would be highly appreciative. So do respond early.

re: How to put LG Ally VS740 in diagnostic mode

If you have not got the appropriate solution with the first method then let me tell you some alternate solution for you. You can try with the ##LGSERVICEMENU and after typing the code you will have to type the 000000 code. I think so that is the default code in majority of the LG phones. I think this a common method for all the LG phones. so do try with this method it will definitely help. However if you still not get any solution with this code then try contacting the lg people for more advise. They will definitely be able to help you out with this problem.

The qpst method that you have suggested for your phone. It is not always necessary that whenever you try the phone in the diagnostic mode you will be able to read the phone. The most important thing here is to see that the usb drive is updated or not. I have some simple that you must follow in order to get it properly
    1) Firstly you will have to go to the settings option In the phone and then move to the connections.
    2) Under the connections you will get the usb connections. Having done that you will get the vzw access manager. You will have to select the option.
    3) After having selected the option your phone will get reset. So allow it to restart and when the phone starts new the modem will be shown as connected in the device manager.
    So do have a look at the above methods and it will work out for you.

Hey thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given. Well let me tell you that I am still stuck with the method. None of the above methods or the suggestions have worked for me. The only last option that I have in front of me is to try having a contact with the lg people. Probably they will be able to help me solve this issue. The usb drivers that you have suggested well let me inform you that I have updated the necessary usb drivers for my system and I don’t think so that could be an issue here. Anyways thanks for all the responses.