Thread: Unable to minimize ebuddy in Nokia x2-01

Unable to minimize ebuddy in Nokia x2-01

I have recently downloaded the ebuddy for my Nokia x2-01 model number. At the present the thing is that when I use the same for chatting then it is impossible for me to minimize it. In fact it is rough to operate it by keeping the eBuddy in the maximize mode and that is why I have determined to minimize it and run it in the background. But some way the phone is not allowing me to do like this In fact when I am by force doing it then my phone itself freezes. Please help me how I can solve the problem.

Re: Unable to minimize ebuddy in Nokia x2-01

I believe that the easiest way to minimize this application that you are recently using, So you have to go to options and there you will find the tab called minimize and after that the eBuddy will directly minimized and if it is not like it then you have to exit the messenger directly but the procedure will be still running in to the background and which you can have an access on effortlessly. I hope that this will help you out of this issue.

I think this application is not installed in to your system properly. So in order to get rid from this I am sure that you have to reinstall this one more time. I am saying this because when I was also going through the same issue at that time one of my friend told me to do this after reinstalling it my issue get resolved. So I am sure in your case also that you will also get fix for your matter also. So just reinstall this and see whether this works in this or not?

Here I think that it might have been tainted so do just install it one more time. I am sure that it will help you for the reason that I have seen that many of the users who are going through the same issue they have tried this and they got the solution. What I want you to do here is just uninstall the software and then download the updated and while downloading you just confirm that you are downloading the running version of eBuddy and then install the same. I am sure that it will fix your issue.