Thread: Incoming calls are not ringing in iphone4 and directly goes to voice mail

Incoming calls are not ringing in iphone4 and directly goes to voice mail

Recently I have bought this iphone 4 which is of Canadian factory unlocked which is running on to the 4.0.1 and jail broken on the Rogers 3G networks. I live just next to its tower so I consistently get full bars in my home. But in this I have noticed that my phone seems to go offline automatically. And in this all the incoming calls directly go in to the voicemail and in this I only able to notice that I have missed a call and Rogers automatically sends me a text message which displays that who called. And it happens anytime whether it was in my hand or it is in to the table both the time I get this message. In this I have applied BestSkins. But in this I never get any drops in the signal. And that is why it makes me to think that it is all happening because of the iPhone 4 hardware. Anybody else have this problem? Or perhaps it has something to do with the jailbreak? Any suggestions will be great appreciated?

Re: Incoming calls are not ringing in iphone4 and directly goes to voice mail

I do not know much more about this issue but after reading this issue it seems like that it is happening because of the jailbroken something which is related with the jailbroken. Actually I have also seen this issue on to my friend’s phone also. And it is really a kind of glitch. So this is what I know about it so you just look for the same I mean that check that whether you are facing this issue because of the jailbroken or it is happening because of something else. And if you got that then please update over here also so that others who are going with the same issue I hope they can get the solution related to this.

Here can you tell me that from which day you are facing this kind of issue? Mostly these types of issue are happening because of the network it is not happen because of the cell phone issue. Actually I have also faced this issue but in my case it was little bit different. In my case actually when I try to make or receive calls around 3pm so it was really a struggle. And in this the network is so buzzy at that time. I have also faced this with my 3g service and also with the verizon phones which I was making use of just before the iphone. So this is what I know regarding this that it may be happening because of the network issue.

In this situation I think you have to update it. When I was going through this so at that time I take my iPhone 4 to the Apple Store. They did a hardware test and my issue gets resolved. On the other hand, when they did the software diagnostic, so my MobilePhone.app was start to crash. So they agreed to replace it with a new phone which I received the next day. So if you want then you can go for this I am sure that if it is under warranty period then you will get new one in replace of it.

I am sure on this that it is really happening because of an app incompatibility difficulty. After all, this trouble first started for me when iOS 4 came out. Legacy support plus backwards compatibility is always hit and miss particularly when it comes to third party applications. I would say I only install larger, more mainstream applications from recognized developers, but you will not at all be acquainted with. I'll keep everyone posted.