Thread: How to adjust brightness of screen in Nokia x2

How to adjust brightness of screen in Nokia x2

I have recently bought a brand new mobile phone which is Nokia X2. Now the matter is that I am not in receipt of enough brightness on my phone. In fact after each hour or so the display dims and it provides a bad effect. I have attempted many things in order to get rid from this issue but not able to get success in this. In fact when I was performing the settings to correct the display not anything really happened and because of it the other settings were messed up. I am not able to find out a proper way to adjust the display of this model of Nokia. If anyone else here knows how to solve same then please let me know.

Re: How to adjust brightness of screen in Nokia x2

In this you can correct the settings by the display menu then automatically the display will be get normal. So to do the same go to the settings and there you will get the options so you have to choose phone from it and afterward choose the display option which you want to look in your setting. After that the display option you have to choose light sensor and see whether it is kept to utmost or not and if not then you just adjust it. I am sure that this will solve your issue.

As you have discussed over here that that the after every hour the display dims so throughout this have you ever check the battery I mean what they are screening and if it low then it is really the battery’s error. So for that you just remove the battery outside and then immediately make use of any alternate one and then see how it is going. I hope if the trouble is linked along with the battery then you will not get any issues further.

In this I think that you are getting this on regular basis then the display settings are not accustomed correctly so you just do this correctly and on the sequential way you should submit the user manual which is provided to you. And if adjusting the display settings also does not help you then you have to visit service center and place a complaint over there. So whatever I know about it I have just explain it over here I hope this will help you in order to get rid from this kind of issue.