Thread: A Bluetooth headset for Samsung Wave II

A Bluetooth headset for Samsung Wave II

Currently I am using two mobile phones in which one is Samsung Wave II and the other one is Sony Ericsson K810. Now I am looking for a Good Bluetooth headset which I can use with this mobile phone. There are several models out there and I don’t have much idea about which one is best and which is to choose. So please help me to get compatible headsets for both phones.

Re: A Bluetooth headset for Samsung Wave II

The WEP301 Over-ear Bluetooth headphones through 6 decals for fashion- strip and fix fashionable pelts allow you transform dispositions like you desire. Features comprise up to 5 hours of converse time, capable of 80 hours of reserve time. Wrap up consists of Black WEP301 Bluetooth Headset, Travel Adapter, six decals, removable ear clip, and holder handbook. Well-matched with SAMSUNG and additional non-SAMSUNG phones which have Bluetooth and it connects using Bluetooth v2.0.

The Samsung WEP700 finest Bluetooth Headset is full with a shiny and complicated design along with the most up-to-date technology. The WEP700 brings crunchy and apparent infrastructure by revoking out surroundings blare. By way of its double microphone sound and reverberation terminating technology, the WEP700 offers the capability to converse in whichever noise situation. Additional features comprise capable of 6 hours of chat time along with up to 200 hours of reserve time, and ponders merely 7.1 grams. This is best option for Samsung phone and for long usage.

First of all you didn’t specify the budget for your Bluetooth headset. However my recommendation is either go for compatible Nokia headset or Samsung headset. They are best in the category. But still even if your phone either from Samsung or from Sony Ericsson, I urge you to go for Nokia one. Because they provide good quality sound and compatible with most versions of Bluetooth. You can also test any other retailer means third party retailer headset if you find it much better than the branded ones.

If you are looking for an expensive and stylish Bluetooth headset then here is the one. A SAMSUNG Orange WEP430 BT headphone has influential characteristics and a pioneering athletic blueprint. The WEP430 traits dominant sound lessening expertise and provide greater sound superiority and reverberation annulment. It has an ergonomic ear loop considered specially to grip outside actions and is fret and water defiant (not water proof). The only thing lacking in this is it doesn’t have the good battery backup but the 5hours talktime and 130hors standby is fair enough.