Thread: Best Portable Stereo Speakers for a music keyboard

Best Portable Stereo Speakers for a music keyboard

Actually I am currently learning to play music keyboard. For that I have bought a new Korg Triton Le keyboard which has some excellent features. I need external stereo speakers for this keyboard. They must be portable so that I can carry along with me and should be within the budget limit of 1500-1700 bugs. There are 2 options in X-MINI and they are as follows.
    • X-mini Max v1.1 Capsule Portable Speaker.
    • X-mini MAX v1.1

would think that these are the best for my choice? If you have any other options please inform me as soon as possible.

Re: Best Portable Stereo Speakers for a music keyboard

The X-mini MAX v1.1 Capsule Speakers are the world’s most portable stereo speakers by means of double audio production potentials. Talented of creating volatile degree and Bass in excess of ten times its substantial dimension, the X-mini MAX v1.1 Capsule Speakers exist equal to Xmi Pte Ltd’s purpose of generating multimedia gadgets that goes before main drifts in Digital Lifestyle Technology. In support of eventual stereo system portability, these speakers are just the thing for take a trip. It has 36mm Drivers, Buddy Jack along with improved sound superiority than its forerunner.

The X-Mini II capsule speaker is the explanation for user who desires huge sound from a portable audio gadget that moreover doesn’t contain a speaker nor has small speakers that aren’t capable of the work of bringing a broad energetic answer at sensible snooping volume. The X-mini II Capsule Speaker initiates a bigger 40mm driver to scheme better-off and hurtful sounds ensuing in better user familiarity from its pioneering pill design. Survive it for single or grouping activity, the X-mini II Capsule Speaker is the wonderful audio improvement intended for whichever music otherwise video player of your selection.

The new X-mini MAX v1.1 Capsule Speakers is a couple of stereo speakers – everyone keeping Xmi Pte Ltd’s original Bass Xpansion System (BXS) which imitates the tone of a sub woofer. Through the innovative stereo speakers, the volume height of the X-mini MAX v1.1 Capsule Speakers might be lifted to a considerable altitude devoid of any deformation. A lot similar to the X-mini Capsule Speakers, it is furthermore premeditated in support of augmented portability. The 2 X-minis are associated at the underneath through a magnetic bottom so like to simply maintain them for tranquil storage space as well as portability.

After several search on Google I finally managed to get a good stereo speaker called jWIN JSP15 Mini Portable Stereo Speaker. The features are as follows
    • Easy to carry in your pocket
    • Take pleasure in your iPod music devoid of headsets or huge wired exterior speakers
    • Share sound
    • Perfect for portable music devices otherwise mobile phone
    • Straightforwardly can transform the plug types among 3.5mm and 2.5mm jack
    • Battery-operated stereo speakers
    • Comes with ON/OFF switch