Thread: Error message "failed to transfer files" via Bluetooth in Toshiba Satellite

Error message "failed to transfer files" via Bluetooth in Toshiba Satellite

Three months ago I purchased Toshiba Satellite laptop; this is running with windows 7 OS. The machine was working fine, with all its features and also with the other software and hardware application. Other specifications of my laptop are like Intel i3 processor. Ati radeon graphics driver and Broardcom wireless driver. Along with this, the laptop is also specified with inbuilt web cam and Bluetooth wizard. Now the problem is that I am not able to access Bluetooth in my machine, whenever I tried to send any date via Bluetooth, a error message is flashes into my screen that "failed to transfer files". I searched for the cause of this problem but did not found any thing. What should be the cause is there anyone having any idea on this problem?

Re: Error message "failed to transfer files" via Bluetooth in Toshiba Satellite

the problem that you mentioned in your post, I was also facing similar issue, I found that the problem is occurring for not pairing between the devices. I recommend you to pair the device by which you tried to connect with your system. For that search the Bluetooth device name from your mobile Bluetooth wizard. Now select that Bluetooth wizard and click on pair option, it will ask you to insert any passkey to make them pair. Put the desire key and click on ok or pair button. They will pair after that, now onward whenever you will transfer any file via Bluetooth it will send automatically without searching the Bluetooth device name every time.

Though the Bluetooth is inbuilt in your machine, so the problem might be occurring for the driver which is installed in your system. I suggest you to remove the driver, and from the manufacturer web site download and install the latest one, you need to select the operating system during the selection of Bluetooth driver. This should be compatible with the OS version. I was facing similar issue, but by update the driver the problem is solved. So I hope you will also be helpful by this.

Similar issue, in my Dell inspiron laptop, in this morning when I tried to send a data from my laptop to my mobile via the external Bluetooth device, after select and click on the send option, it flashes same error message¸ I tried by reconnect the Bluetooth device and again tried to send the same data, similar error message flashes into the screen. In a very short time I searched on few sites, but did not found any positive solution. I can’t understand what I should do now to overcome from this problem. Anyone from here having any suggestion or solution for the problem? help me.