Thread: Can Alert sound be transmitted to other party during call

Can Alert sound be transmitted to other party during call

I need to ask this strange question with you all. Well I need to know that if am talking to any other person via. a phone call. So whenever I get a message in my cell phone. Is it necessary the message tone or the alert tone that rings when I get a message can be heard to the other person on the other side. If it is then the person the other side will be knowing that I got a message. So I do not want this. Well I do not have much idea about this particular topic, I even had a talk about this with my friends and they have said that the sound does get transmitted. However I want to confirm about this topic with you all. So do let me know about this topic as soon as possible.

Re: Can Alert sound be transmitted to other party during call

Well if you have set a standard tone for a message and if you have a loud tone then it is possible that the person on the other side will be able to get to know about the message . Well it is not a big deal that if the person on the other side will also be getting to know about the message. It would be best to keep the phone In the vibrate mode and hence whenever a message comes in the phone it will just vibrate and hence the person who is on the other side will not be getting to know anything about the message. So probably this is the only option that you can try here.

Well it all depends on the environment in which you are talking. If the environment is silent then it will be easily heard by the other person. Well the most simplest solutions here would be to either keep the message alert tone of the phone off or turn to the vibration mode of the phone. So the user will not get to hear anything when you get a message. I don’t think so there is anything more that you can do here. So I hope you have understood the query and I expect this type of silly question would not be repeated.

Ok, got it. I was very curious to know about it. Since I did not have much knowledge about this particular topic. So that’s why I thought it would be best to ask this from you all. However now my all confusions have been cleared and I will keep my phone In the vibrate mode or the best way would be to keep the message alert tone off for my mobile. So thanks everyone for giving me the solutions. You all have responded well and hence I would like to thanks you all for the suggestion that you have given here.