Thread: Get Blackberry Sprints SPC/MSL Code using IMEI/MEP number

Get Blackberry Sprints SPC/MSL Code using IMEI/MEP number

The Sprint Blackberry 9630 tour is now running the most up-to-date Ver.5 OS. I have recently attempted the QPST, UniCDMA and CDMA Workshop. Furthermore I have attempted just regarding every one memory varieties that others have scheduled to discover the SPC/MSL code. However I can’t search out them on this innovative Ver.5 Blackberry OS. Although I have observed people providing to trade me my SPC/MSL code intended for X quantity of dollars if I mail them my IMEI as well as MEP #s. They should contain various kind of calculator or software that deciphers them by the use of a Sprint algorithm. Does anyone have idea about this decoding program or app for download?

Re: Get Blackberry Sprints SPC/MSL Code using IMEI/MEP number

When you call sprint from a different mobile phone, and let’s state for example you were boasting issues through your cell phone. For instance the internet wasn't functioning on that phone or the incorrect phone digit is displaying like your numeral on the phone, in that case there is an excellent possibility they can run you all the way through the steps to physically program the mobile phone and in the procedure will offer you the MSL. It is the six numeral figure following ##. Therefore mark down the procedures they inform you to accomplish.

I heard that there are some kind of website which will offer you the SPC/MSL code which you will let your for programming. Yes, there might be chance that they are using some kind of application or a program which was created by their developers. They will definitely going to charge you if that program cost them more money. You will not get those decode programs in a market place for download. For further some hackers also offer these codes for a little amount. I have found several of them on my IM client.

After several search and hunt I finally able to found a good unlocker called WorldUnlock Codes Calculator 4.4. This calculator is specifically created for Nokia Phones. But the recent result shows that that will work for any model of phones. I think that it just need to updated regularly otherwise you won’t find your model of phone there. Here Codes will be exposed on the appearance: #pw+CODE+n#. Enter the codes properly by taking away whichever simcard from the cell phone, rotating the mobile on and after that penetrate the code. For further information you can search on Google.

There are lots of applications out there in the market which will give you the SPC/MSL code when you put the IMEI or MEP number on the desired place. When I searching for those apps I got several result to download. But I don’t guarantee that every one of them will give you the proper code. Most of the applications which are available to download based on the unlockcode. But they are specifically meant for Nokia and other famous phones like LG, Sony etc. there is no such particular result for Blackberry.