Thread: Dell latitude reboot automatically after plugin Nokia C3-01

Dell latitude reboot automatically after plugin Nokia C3-01

I recently bought a Nokia C3-01 mobile phone; this one very much impressed me with all its features and also with its looks. I also have windows 7 compatible Dell latitude laptop, this one also working fine. I usually connect my mobile with the laptop to access internet and sometimes for file or any content transferring. There I did not encounter any problem regarding the connectivity of my mobile into the laptop. But suddenly I encountered a problem, in the last night for internet accessing when I try to plug the mobile into system; the laptop instantly shuts down in its own. I just shocked, but after few minute it restarts in its own. I tried again, and same thing happened. I am a school student, so regarding these problems i am not having any such problem. So I am here for getting any solution or information about this problem. Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Dell latitude reboot automatically after plugin Nokia C3-01

Did you install any third party software in your machine or apply any visual effect there? Because in few months back I was also encountered similar issue, which I was found at the last moment. Though this was also reboots whenever I plug m Nokia 3110 C mobile, I also thought that eth problem is for mobile or for the USB cable. But after a deep search in this I found that the problem is for the graphics software that installed earlier. So I instant remove that one and reboot the machine after that, by this the problem is solved, I would like to recommend to check your machine for this threat and get a confirmation about this problem.

Is the USB port is working fine? Make sure about this from device manager; along with this also try to connect the mobile in safe mode. And then from check the status of the port in your system. Though I found in some of the problem that these kinds of problems might be happened for the USB port, when you first plug any device with the port at that time it loads the hardware driver log file into the windows log file. As per my opinion think those files are either missing or corrupt in the windows log folder, those are helping collaborate with the port. So if this happens then I suggest you to update the windows version, click on start menu and from there click on windows update option, it will first collect the update files and will directs you to install then into your machine. Try with this.

The problem that you mentioned might be occurring in your machine, I think the mobile is virus affected, and this also affects your system. So for that whenever you tried connect the mobile it shuts down. For this problem I recommend full scan your machine with an updated antivirus program, along with this also check the hardware of the mobile, right click on the mobile device drive name in my computer, and right click on it and choose advanced option from properties. Under that click on hardware and scan the hardware configuration. If there is any problem in your mobile hardware then by this scan that will be detected. Otherwise if you did not any problem there then is surely occurring for the virus from your mobile.

As per my opinion and knowledge about these types of problems, the problem in your system might also be occurring for the graphical interface. Some of the graphics driver files are corrupted, though I don’t any idea if this corrupted means why or how it corrupted. So for this problem I think the solution should be one. First of ll try to reload the driver, if this works then ok otherwise download and install new version of driver from manufacturer web site. If your are needed to download the driver, then be sure that driver version should be compatible with the system hardware specification and operating system version. One of my friend was also faced this type of problem, and found the cause of the problem is the graphical interface which he was using. Without go for apply any truck on that version, he simply download the latest version driver and replace it with the existing one.