Thread: Battery drain issue in HTC wildfire

Battery drain issue in HTC wildfire

I am really sorry for if this topic already gets covered. But after searching a lot on this I am not able to get any solution on this. Actually the main thing in this is that I have just bought the HTC wildfire and after the first upgrade I have seen that its battery getting low in within a hour but before upgrading this it was running without any kind of issue. Before this I have phone from Apple. And the last phone that I had used was iPhone 4. But in the HTC wildfire the current issue which is originated it is really annoying and irritates me a lot. So related to this if you guys have any suggestion then please help me.

Re: Battery drain issue in HTC wildfire

In order to fix this you have to just switch off from the iPhone environment to this HTC Android and hence you will actually have to take time to play with the applications and you have to take some more time to observe how the applications work. So if you are able to just have some work around in addition to this. And related to the battery issues and also you have check that whether you are not making use of the duplicate charger for charging your cell phone. So just check this and after that you just tell me that what happens.

According to me you have to get the software updated of your cell phone. And in this you will get the update for your software on the cell phone by going to the Android Market. You are able to get the update directly visiting the Android market. Just do this and please inform me if your issues which are along with your cell phone got rectify. Let me know about the growth. And please try to do this as soon as it is possible.

As you have mention that you are new to the HTC wildfire so it will be great for you if you make the use of the Advanced Task Killer application so in this you will be able to get rid of the applications that are running on your cell phone. In fact the applications which are running on the cell phone on Android are not that easy so that you can terminate and hence you have to use the application and after that you will be able to get the performance of the cell phone upgraded. I think like this happening because of the application which is running in to the background. So related to this I am sure after trying this you will be able to get rid from this issue.

After trying the above solution which is give n if you are not able to get solution then you can RESET your cell phone. So in order to do this you have to press the Volume Down button and the Power button same time. And after pressing them you just hold till you get the three Android images on the screen. After that you can just leave the Volume Down button. Now making uses of the Volume Down button just choose the Clear Storage option and press the Power button. I hope that this will help you with the performance on the cell phone.