Thread: Is Motorola going to release something new in this year?

Is Motorola going to release something new in this year?

Hey friends I am a big fan of Motorola and that is why here I need some information about that from you guys. So if you guys have any information regarding this then please try to post this as soon as it is possible for you guys. Actually here I want to know that when Motorola going to launch their new product in this year. Or whether they will launch some new product in this year or not? If you guys have any suggestion on this then please help me.

Re: Is Motorola going to release something new in this year?

Actually here it depends on what you do with it. I actually make use of mine to talk and for the better performance in to the weird areas. And in my area around everybody has Motorola. Regarding this I can say that it’s design are really nice or you can also say that it have solid design. And they will soon going to launch the new cell but related to their brand I am really missing the startac in which you can read in direct sunlight because of the monochrome screen.

Regarding this issue from somewhere I come to know that these guys are really working hard on to the some new smartphone. And it is just going to finish in next few months. And I have seen its pictures also and they are really looking stunning. But related to this I do not know that if it's going to be done and ready to release this year or not. So this what I know related to this and I am sure that this solution will really help you.

Until the end of year 2011; Motorola Planning to release some really stunning mobile phones. And in that some of the names are
    • Motorola HoneyComb Tablet
    • Motorola Xoom Tablet With Android 3.0 OS
    • Motorola Swivel with 5 Mega Pixel Camera
    • Motorola Slide with 5 Mega Pixel Camera

And I just want to remember you guys that for now Motorola Mobile Phone Division is under new CEO Sanjay Jha. And he told that they will soon release 40 types of Motorola models.