Thread: Leaving rogers for Motorola atrix phone

Leaving rogers for Motorola atrix phone

I am finally thinking of changing the sim card service for my phone and I am thinking to switching to the different service provider. The reason I am saying this is because I have heard that the rogers do not provide satisfactory service to the android phones and hence I am forced to change the service. I am thinking to buy a new Motorola atrix phone for myself which is a android phone. I am really very impressed with its features and I have finally decided to buy one. So for that reason I am leaving the service of rogers. So anyone who want to tell something here then do let me know. I am waiting for your suggestions.

Re: Leaving rogers for Motorola atrix phone

I think it’s a bad option that you have taken to leave the service. I think switching to the different service would be a bad option since you are switching to the different mobile which belongs to the Motorola. So don’t expect any good performance from the phone. I am quite amazed that you are leaving the rogers because you have liked the atrix phone. I would ask you to re consider the decision of switching to the different service provider. I would advise you to do a proper research on the internet for all the possible solutions and then only decide on it accordingly.

You have claimed here that rogers do not give any satisfactory service to the android phones. Who has said that? I think so there is a need to do a proper research in the internet for this topic. If you talk about the rogers then let me tell you that rogers have a good line of android devices and also available in good price scheme. It provides a satisfactory service to the android phones. If you still have doubt on my suggestion then I would advise you to have a proper search in the internet regarding this subject and you will get the answer there only.

I would advise you to wait for some time and if you are still under contract with the rogers then you would be able to get a new android phone much cheaper than the one that is available in the market. there are so many android devices that are launched by rogers. At;eats it is provides much better service than what the bell service provider has to provide. I had a terrible experience with the bell service provider and I am really very unhappy with its performance. I am right now with rogers and I am currently happy with it. So do think over your decision and accordingly decide it.

Well let me tell you all I am not at all going to change my decision. I agree with you all that the rogers do provide us with the numerous number of android mobiles but what about the service they are providing. I have asked many of my friends who have switched to the rogers they are not even able to get the android 2.2. since android 2.2 is not available at all with the rogers. This is really sad. Upon that talking about the phone the motorola atrix it has got a lot of features and I know its performance. As I have done the research on the internet for this phone and I am not going to change my decision regarding it. Anyways thanks everyone for responding to my questions.