Thread: Looking for a good external cover/case for the blackberry phone

Looking for a good external cover/case for the blackberry phone

I needed to know how many of you all are using a external protection for their blackberry phones. Although the built appears to be very good but still I need to know how many of you use the external case/cover like the silicon case, the hard case, the invisible shield etc for their blackberry phone. If anyone is using such type of external shields then do let me know and also suggest me some good case/cover for my blackberry bold phone. So that I get a rough idea about it. So do get back to me with the necessary suggestions. I am waiting for your response.

Re: Looking for a good external cover/case for the blackberry phone

Well at first I was thinking to not apply any external cover or the cases for the blackberry phone. Since it had a good look and a tough body so I thought it would not be so necessary to use some covers. However looking at some unwanted spots on the trackball I have realized that I must go with the external cover. As of now I have settled with the hard case for the phone. Though it is becoming very difficult to handle the phone with that cover I am slowly getting adjusted to it. So this is my view on this topic. As per your case is concerned you have not specified which case are you looking for and also you have not mentioned the blackberry model. So I cannot predict the exact case or cover for your phone. So do get back to me which case are you looking for in your phone. So that I can give you the exact suggestion for the phone.

I am using an invisible shield for my blackberry phone. I have a blackberry touch phone and I am using the invisible shield for it. Since it is a whole touch screen phone so that’s why I have finalized the using of the invisible shield protection for the phone. There are many models of the blackberry phone which has a good external looks and I don’t think whether the invisible shield can be applied for them. so using any external case/cover like silicon shield or any other leather cases for your phone. So you can try with them also. However there are many cases/ covers that are available in the market today. You can simply search the internet for that covers and select it accordingly. So I hope you have got the necessary information here.

If you ask me then I would advise you to sue the outbox defender cover/case for your blackberry phone. Well at the first look you will not be impressed by its design but it gives you a 100% protection against all the odds to the phone. So if you still do not know about this particular product then do have a look at it In the internet, you will get the necessary information there. Even I am using the same and it has protected my phone from all means. Since my work includes a lot of traveling and hence I have to carry my phone to all those places where I am traveling. A small mistake from my side would cost me this entire phone. So that’s why I secure it by using the outbox defender. Even you can apply the same for your blackberry phone. So do have a look at it and let me know if you have finalized it as your choice.

Ok, thanks everyone for all the necessary suggestions that you have provided. I have had a look in the internet for the various such cases and the covers for my blackberry phone. Of all of them I have found that the outbox defender would suit perfectly well for me. Since it has a good external protection for the phone and it protects the entire phone. I am not caring about the looks of the phone. At the end of the day the phone should work perfectly for me. So thanks a lot everyone for all the suggestions that you have given on this topic.