Thread: Latest Security Platform Launched by Sophos For Smartphones

Latest Security Platform Launched by Sophos For Smartphones

I have been using the phone of Nokia N8 and this phone is the best which is having all the features in it. And also it is that the phone is being used by me for the purpose of using the internet in it and also the Wi-Fi system is the best for the mobile phone that is being used by me. I have downloaded varieties files by making the use of this phone and also the varieties of the application through it. Because of the excessive use of the phone is causing me the tension for the security of the phone. Please tell me the latest security platforms that can be used by me for the phones.

Re: Latest Security Platform Launched by Sophos For Smartphones

Sophos, a security expert, publishes a free tool for protection shortcuts that are related to the Windows . Microsoft has released a fixit to remedy this flaw, but it is not there a patch worthy of the name because the user experience degrades. Indeed, the changes Fixit key to the registry which has the effect of transforming all the icons into a kind of blank. Sophos offers him a tool called Windows shorcut Exploit Protection Tool that really fixes the vulnerability affecting the Windows Shell and assigning shortcuts icons. Lnk. If exploited by a hacker using the rootkit Stuxnet-B, it can take remote control of PCs.

The patch is compatible with all Sophos antivirus market and does not display icons. In relevance, it alerts the user if a malicious code tries to get on the PC via a shortcut icon and crashes. You can download the tool from Sophos through the use of internet and do the necessary settings in it. It should be noted however, that Microsoft has not released the Windows shortcut Exploit Protection Tool and Sophos recommends applying its fixit.

According to the release of Sophos enables it to avoid the multiplication of each individual solutions that perform their own analysis. Companies can also apply their security policies and control tens of thousands of computers running Windows, Mac and Linux from one console. By synchronizing the solution with Microsoft Active Di rectory, these security policies are automatically applied to any new computer in addition to the network. And also it eliminate the varities of the administrative load with a self-service portal that will allow the end users to register new devices and lock or wipe lost phones.

It is also said that Sophos Mobile is said to have control that can be Web-based and also the consoles that are being defined by it is centrally being configuring the security settings. The mobile security is said to have the features that enables unwanted features and remote accesses. It is enabling consistent policies for security enforcement, then the policy of strong password and also the defining the period for the locking is being done in it. It is also said about this security that the elimination of the administrative burden that is being done on the end user, is all performed by this security system that you will use in your mobile phones. It is said that Sophos Mobile Control will provide complete mobile device management along with the enabling of ability to simply and fast secure, monitor, and the control of the configuration for this devices that will be connecting to the corporate network, allowing alike levels of control and the protection with company of laptops and other desktops.