Thread: Invalid SIM card on my new iphone 4

Invalid SIM card on my new iphone 4

Hi all, I am using the iphone 4 and having the problem with that. My problem is that my iphone is not able to recognize SIM card. Whenever I try to insert the SIM card into itr then it is showing me the message that says “Insert a valid sim card with no pin lock to activate the iphone" Please give me some advice or some solution to resolve this issue. I will really appreciate all the replies on this topic. I need quick replies on this, so please reply as early as possible.

Re: Invalid SIM card on my new iphone 4

This can be because the SIM card may not be inserted properly in your computer and so you are getting the messages like this. So what you have to do is just remove the SIM from your phone and insert that back in proper position. Make sure that it is fit into its place. After that, try to start the phone. I am sure that placing the SIM card in the right position will solve the issue for you. Please post back if the problem get resolved for you. Thank you.

I think that the SIM card which you are using may be corrupted and that is the reason that it is showing you the problem like this. You can try to use the same SIM card in other phone and see if that is working there or not. If that is working there then the problem is with your phone but if the problem is still there then it will confirm that the issue is with your SIM card. To fix this solution, you will have to go to service center for you service provider and ask them for the new SIM card. They will provide you a new SIM with the same number and issue will be resolved for you. Good Luck!!!

It’s good for you to check for the issue if that is related to the SIM card. If that is with SIM then above posts are definitely going to help you but if the problem is not with the SIM card then it can also be with the iphone also. So the best way to get the reason and the solution for this issue is to contact the Apple and they will guide you in the right direction to solve the problem. According to me, this will be the best and the safest way for you to do get out of the issue.