Thread: Need to Transfer a Saved Game from one Mac to another

Need to Transfer a Saved Game from one Mac to another

Well I have recently decided to buy a new Macbook since the current one which I am using is giving me some problems. Now the thing that is worrying me here is I have some games saved on the older Macbook and want to transfer the same without any error on my new Macbook. The first thing that I want to know here is the best possible way that will allow me to do the same and that too errorless. Please help me in this case and let me know how I can solve the problem that I am facing.

Re: Need to Transfer a Saved Game from one Mac to another

Well it is so simple to copy a game from one system to another. Now what you have to do here is that just connect a USB device on the computer and then you have to just copy all the folders to which the games are associated and then you have to just insert the same USB to the new Macbook and copy the folders to any drive of your system and then you have to just make sure that you are installing the game again. And one the games are installed they are ready to run and you can play with the same.

I have gone through the problem and it seems to me that if you want to coy the saved games which are already being installed on any other system of yours then you have to just copy the main and the most important setup up file because you have to install the game again on the new Macbook that you have. Now if you are having directly the exe file of the game then you can directly copy the whole folder and can save on the new system and by running the exe file itself you can play the game.

I haven’t played lots of games but still I can tell you that it is very easy to transfer the games from one system to the other one because you have to just find the location of the games where they are actually saved in the older machine and remember the path. Now you have to just copy and then paste the same on any external memory and later on you have to save the games in the same memory location on the new Macbook because it matters the most. I am sure that doing this will definitely help you to solve the issue.