Thread: Unable to connect HTC desire Bluetooth with JVC KD-R816 Headset

Unable to connect HTC desire Bluetooth with JVC KD-R816 Headset

I have this HTC desire but I have seen many matters along with this cell phone. I have the JVC KD-R81 head-set. And actually in this I have seen that the matter is there along with the cell phone and I am unable to connect HTC desire Bluetooth with JVC KD-R816 Headset. On the other hand after giving many try I was able to establish the connection but that is disconnected after 2 minute. Can you all please tell me what I can do in the case here? Where can be the issue in my case?

Re: Unable to connect HTC desire Bluetooth with JVC KD-R816 Headset

It is happen sometimes because the software that you are recently making use of on your cell phone it is not updated and hence you are receiving the matter. It will be actually valued if you are able to just have the software updated. So I will suggest you to go for this just give a try to this and tell me it works in your case or not. You can get the updates from the HTC site so please try to do this as soon as it is possible for you.

Well actually the matter can be on the either side. And in this if you can just check Bluetooth headset with some other cell phone then you will come to know actually because of which like this issues are happening. If you want me to be précised then please make sure the same against any of the NOKIA cell phone. In this you just try to make the connection and see if the connection it there for a long time or not?

Have you installed any the application very recently because sometimes it is happening because of this also. So in this you just uninstalled the application and see it really solve the issue there. Sometimes the lately installed application causes this kind of issue and hence it cause you like this type of issue. If you have upgraded the OS on the cell phone then see that if you can get rid of this.

If you want you can just have the cell phone reset. Here is the way by which you can do this. Go to the Home Screen and then you will be required to tap on the MENU option there. After that you will be required to tap Settings options. After that you will be required to select the option Privacy and under that you will have to select the option Factory data reset. Under this option you will be required to go to Reset phone option and then tap it. Now you will be required tap Erase everything option. Hope that this will solve the issue that you are having with the Bluetooth.