Thread: How to put password for memory card in Nokia 2700

How to put password for memory card in Nokia 2700

I’ve a nokia 2700 mobile phone and I use internet in my mobile phone, I’ve very important data in my phone. I usually lock my phone with a security code but I also have a important data in my memory card, so there is no use of security code if someone stole my memory card. I want to know that how to put a password for memory card. I’ve not given password to memory card before so I don’t know how to do this. please tell me how to set a password for memory card. Please give me the steps to do this. please help me.

Re: How to put password for memory card in Nokia 2700

Setting a password to memory card is very easy. You just have to follow below given steps:
    You have to go in a gallery of your mobile in that you’ll see a memory card, you have to go in a option of memory card, you’ll see a “set password” option in that you have to click on that and set your password. After setting password write your password in diary or save it in your mobile, so that if you forget it you can recover it.

You’re, right there is no use of security code if your memory card is stolen. Setting a memory card password is very easy. You just have to go in option of your memory card and select a “set password ” and set your password. Once you have done this then your memory card is lock. Now, no one can access your memory card data without your permission. But, don’t forget to save your password.

It is very easy to set a password for memory card. You just have to go in a option of your memory card and set a password. Once you have done this then your memory card is lock. You can save your password in your mobile or in a diary, because if you forget this password then you have to struggle a lot. After setting a password you have to check your memory card password by putting that password again. If you get access to the memory card then you have successfully set the password.