Thread: Want to unlock Siemens C45 mobile phone

Want to unlock Siemens C45 mobile phone

I am looking to unlock my phone from quite few days but I am unable to do so. So that's why I thought of seeking help from your side. I have also read several books related to it and tried to do some research on this subject but I was unsuccessful in doing so. I have made a point to do it myself and not seek any help from my friends In doing so. Well I need your advise in helping me solve this problem. So if you know any methods by which I can try some solutions then do let me know as soon as possible. Do reply I am waiting for your response.

Re: Want to unlock Siemens C45 mobile phone

If you ask me then I would advise you to have a look at the different websites for the solutions. Well the majority of the websites will be asking for your basic phone information like your mobile phone number, the mobile model number, the mobile manufacturer and at the last the imei number of the mobile. So once you fill up the details it will give you the step by step instruction to switch to the different network. So you will have the independence to unlock the phone and switch to the different network. I hope you have got the necessary suggestion for all the problems. So do have a look at the phone unlocking websites .

Well In some countries you can obtain the unlock code of the mobile by directly having a talk with the network operator. They will provide you with the unique unlocking code with which you can unlock the phone and you can switch to the different network. However let me inform you that this is not the same case in all the countries. This type of method is normally practiced in the UK. Also the unlocking options are given mostly for the pre paid users. So there are various methods by which you can obtain the unlocking code. In case you need more explanation on the unlocking of the phone then do let me know.

These days mobile number portability has been activated and hence you are able to switch to the different networks by just simply informing the operators. They will accordingly change the service provider and also your number will be the same. Upon that there are various software’s available for the mobile phones that will help you calculate your own unlocking code. So that you don’t have to wait for the unlocking code which is being provided by the websites. I have researched In the internet and I have found that there are software’s available to generate the unlocking code for the Siemens mobile as well. So do have a thorough search in the internet about this particular matter you will get the desired result.

Hey thanks for the help everyone. It was great reading all your suggestions. Yes, you were right that the possible solution would be achieved by doing some more research In the internet. Well let me tell you that I have found a proper method from one of the website which I am going to experiment with my phone. So let’s hope that it works out very well with me and I am successfully able to unlock my phone. Anyways thanks for all the information that you have given to me in order to solve my issue. Really appreciate it.