Thread: Error message: "There is no sim card in the iphone you are attempting to activate"

Error message: "There is no sim card in the iphone you are attempting to activate"

Hello my friend bought an iPhone from a private seller in Poland a few weeks ago which was originally purchased in England. I do not be familiar with what locks are iPhones English, I know the iPhone was somehow unlocked from T-Mobile, from where I bought. Therefore, my friends iPhone Polish / English was functioning well (probably similar to how mine, Perhaps something different to unlock or jailbreak) until the random update through iTunes to version 3.1 .3. After the iPhone is totally locked up furthermore only shows an message “there is no sim card in the iphone you are attempting to activate " moreover is continually in recovery mode. Any ideas anyone? Thank you in advance for your suggestion.

Re: Error message: "There is no sim card in the iphone you are attempting to activate"

After jailbraking you require to install blackra1n or else ultraSnow on the way to unlock. But bear in mind if the iphone was built later than October 2008, you will not be capable to unlock, till they launch the new tools. You can try one thing open cydia->search and type fuzzyband->install->confirm as well as go to home screen moreover open fuzzyband and observe if you be able to downgrade, if your boot loader is 05.09 you are out of chance for this moment, if it states 05.08 go further on and downgrade. As well as install blackra1n to unlock.

Re: Error message: "There is no sim card in the iphone you are attempting to activate"

My iPhone has not been functioning appropriately recently as a result I restored it at what time my PC froze. I was prompted by the connect to iTunes logo on my cell phone. I connected it to iTunes furthermore it stated that “There is no sim card in the iPhone you are attempting to activate”. Please disconnect as well as insert a sim card into the cell phone. I have taken out my sim card as well as put it inside once more and still no chance, attempted restoring it via pressing menu as well as off button as well as holding home menu button for 10 sec moreover still no chance? Any help would be appreciated.

Try to clean the contacts of the Sim card, as well as if you can the sim card reader.The Sim Card itself is able to be cleaned by means of a clean pencil eraser, by means of a light rubbing action. This will get off any dirt or else rust. You can as well make use of rubbing alcohol on a cotton scrub on the way to clean the contacts. The sim card port/ reader itself, is a to some extent different matter, if you be able to clearly observe the contacts as well as reach them just all right, the process above would function. You can as well attempt some compress air to blow out any dust or else foreign objects.