Thread: Getting error while downloading file in Lava b5 mobile

Getting error while downloading file in Lava b5 mobile

I’ve bought a lava b5 mobile phone, it is a china mobile and I’ve activated a GPRS connection in my mobile. I usually use internet for downloading a songs and chatting with friends. My phone is working good internet is also working fine, but I’ve one problem, I don’t know it is a problem of the phone or internet, I’m not a mobile techie. When I download a file from internet I got “error: fetching file” message. I’ve tried to download many times but I get this message again and again. I’ve activated my internet specially for downloading, I’ve taken a unlimited plan. now, I don’t understand how should I download. Please give me your suggestion on this.

Re: Getting error while downloading file in Lava b5 mobile

I think the file which you are trying to download is corrupted and therefor you’re not able to download that file. Try to download some other file, if you get the same error then try to visit some other website. Sometime it also depends on the website, some website contains a corrupted file. There are many reason for corrupting a file. On internet there are many threats which infect the file and data. If you can’t able to download a file from other website also then you can call to your network provider. You have to call on a customer care no. and tell them about this problem. if there are any problem in your mobile setting then your operator will fix it on a phone.

You have to check your mobile setting, if your mobile phone setting has been change then you have to correct it first.if you don’t understand anything in that then you can call to your network operator they will fix your problem easily. Don’t worry, you don’t have to pay anything for this. you have to call on a toll free no. of your network provider. Every network provider have a toll free no, you have to call on that no. and tell them about your problem they will definitely solve it.

There is no problem in your phone, I think there is something wrong in your internet browser. Reset the setting of your browser and then try to download, if you get that error again then delete all the history of your browser and delete the cookies, sometimes this problem also happen because of cookies. After deleting cookies check that you’re able to download a file or not. If still you have a same problem then you can call to your network operator to solve this issue.