Thread: How to use ipa files on an android phone?

How to use ipa files on an android phone?

Ok I’m looking for something a file converter, an apk application which allows you make use of or else download ipa files anything anyhow. I know that there might be some means to make use of them. If somebody has already check it out so please share the knowledge. I would be glad to know how to use ipa files on an android phone. If you have any idea or suggestion regarding to this issue please let me know. Your suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: How to use ipa files on an android phone?

Being Linux based, you may possibly most likely alter it under terminal to a certain extent than making sue of a file converter, however seeing as it is a somewhat new file format you will most likely require to do it all manually, instead of following a guide. I do not believe there are any guide or else software accessible for converting as results you have to open the source code furthermore code it for android OS.

Yes you can add ipa files on your Android cell phone. If you would like to include your downloaded .ipa files keen on your device (iphone or else itouch), you will require to sync your cell phone by means of itunes. IPA files are able to be added inside iTunes furthermore it will work if your iTunes library is in sync through your device.

However if you do not want to sync the device to itunes as well as still desire to include .ipa files to our cell phone? Luckily, you still be able to. You will require installing two applications within Cydia. The initial one is ‘Installous’ as well as the next one is ‘OpenSSH’. By OpenSSH installed, it will make possible you to SSH into the cell phone. You be able to make use of the winSCP application for this.
    1. Launch the WinSCP application on your computer and for the address, type in your phone’s IP address. The default username is root and default password is alpine.
    2. One time you have productively SSH into the cell phone. You be able to just drag your .ipa files into the var->mobile->Documents->Installous->Downloads directorey.
    3. After all your ipa files are uploaded, start the Installous Appliaction from your device (iphone or else itouch) furthermore at the bottom click on the ‘Download’ icon. Choose which applications you would like to install as well as double click it for the install choice.
    After that you are should be capable to include ipa files to your itouch or else iphone without making use of iTunes designed for syncing the device to your itunes library.