Thread: Looking to crack phone code of sony-ericsson T610

Looking to crack phone code of sony-ericsson T610

I am trying to look at some of the websites in order to find some methods to crack the phone code of sony ericsson T610. So anyone of you having any knowledge regarding this specific subject then do inform me. I want to have a access my friends mobile as has a particular software that he does not like to share it with me. So whenever I get an access to the phone then I am given the message of locked code. So I want to unlock that particular code. Is there any method by which I would be able to unlock the code. So anyone having any links of the websites then do post in here.

Re: Looking to crack phone code of sony-ericsson T610

Well there are various methods by which you would be able to crack the lock code that are there in the phone. Well there are many websites which ask the basic details like the cell phone manufacturers, also the mobile model, the network service providers. After having provided with the necessary details you will be assigned specific software that you will have to purchase it online. So do get that particular software from the internet and install it in the system. With the help of that particular software you would be able to get the phone code of your friends mobile. So you can try with this suggestion and you will be able to get the desired result.

Well there is nothing much that you can do here other than buying the software that is available in the internet for the unlocking of the locked code. So I think you must try with this option. Otherwise I have an alternative method and that is to restore the factory settings. Well this particular method is quite risky and it needs a backup of all the important data in the phone. Since it is your friends phone I cannot suggest you that particular method as of now. So do try looking for the software in the internet as of now and keep updating what other steps have you taken to unlock the phone code.

Well I would advise you to have a check with the particular website named as imei codes. So do have a look at them. Well what you have to do is that you must get to know the imei number which is present there In every mobile phone. So you have to first know the imei number of your friends cell phone. After getting to know the imei code the unique unlock code will be generated. So do try applying it and see if that phone gets unlocked. Well it is said that it unlocks most of the phones. So do have a look at that particular website and let us know if that really worked or not.

Ok, I will try doing that anyways thanks a lot for all the information that you have given. Let’s hope that I get the phone unlocked with the help of the unlock code. The software's that you have mentioned above that needs to be purchased in the internet, are there not any website available which would provide me with the free unlocking software. In case you know then do share it with me. As of now I will try finding the imei number of my friends cell phone. I will get back to you all. Once I get the perfect solution for me.