Thread: Can we use Samsung rant with Boost mobile

Can we use Samsung rant with Boost mobile

I was earlier using the Samsung rant with the sprint service but then i decided to change my mind and hence I switched to the boost mobile service provider. Currently I am using incognito. I have heard that the boost service is using the Samsung rant now also. So is there any harm if I switch my Samsung rant which is from the sprint service to the boost service. Is it possible to do now? I don’t if will be able to do so. Hence I am asking this question with you. So anyone of you having any idea regarding this topic then do let me know. I know this is a strange topic but still I am expecting some response from your side.

Re: Can we use Samsung rant with Boost mobile

If you ask me I would recommend you to stick with whatever you are having right now. The reason I am saying this is because the boost mobile service provider are not so good service provider and hence I would better advise you to stick with whatever you are having right now. As per as the query of switching to the boost mobile service is concerned then you can mostly switch back to it. If you are quite sure of switching it back to them, then do have a talk with the boost service provider and ask them about the necessary details they will inform you accordingly. So I hope i am clear with all the suggestions.

If you ask me then I would say that the sprint mobile are much better than the boost mobiles. There services are exceptionally good and hence I would advise you to better stick with the sprint mobile service provider. However if you are thinking to switch to the boost mobile then you can probably do it by flashing the sprint mobile to the boost mobile. The mobiles which can be flashed are Palm Treo Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2, Samsung Intrepid. While the sprint models which cannot be flashed are the Palm Pre, Palm Pixi, Samsung Moment, HTC Hero and BlackBerry 8530 Curve 2. So I hope you have got the necessary information here.

If you ask me I would say that the Samsung rant with the boost mobile is a pretty good combination. You can also use the sanyo incognito that you are currently using with the boost mobile. Both the phones have exceptional performance and hence they will deliver you the performance that you are looking for. I have done some research In the internet and I have found that the Samsung rant with the boost mobile is very easier to handle as well as very quick to respond. So I think so when you have decided to go with the Samsung ran with the boost mobile then do go ahead with it. Although the new models which are release these days are coming with the sprint mobile. So don’t be late and switch to the boost mobile as early as possible.

Hey thanks for all the responses that you have given .well let me tell you that I have finally decided to switch to the boost mobile. Although I have got a mixed response on this decision but still I want to go with the boost mobile. I will have a talk with the mobile manufacturer regarding this issue and I let’s see if he can flash the mobile from the sprint mobile to the boost mobile. I am hoping for the best. Anyways I need to thanks you all for all the efforts that you have taken to respond to my queries. Thanks a lot for providing the valuable information.