Thread: “Server Hangup” error when try to open yahoo mail on my nokia 5800

“Server Hangup” error when try to open yahoo mail on my nokia 5800

I’ve recently bought a new nokia 5800 mobile phone. I’ve also activated a GPRS connection in my mobile to use internet. I usually use internet for chatting on yahoo messenger and for downloading a mp3 songs. One day when I open a yahoo home page and select a mail to open then I got a message “server hangup” error. I again try to open and again I got a same message. this is happening from last 2 days and I’m very pissed of with this. can you please tell me why this problem is happening in my mobile phone. is there any thing is wrong in my phone or it is internet problem. please suggest me what should I do to resolve this issue. Please help me.

Re: “Server Hangup” error when try to open yahoo mail on my nokia 5800

It is not a fault of your mobile, this problem happens sometimes when you use a internet. Sometime when many user trying to access the same thing at a time then this problem is happen. There is nothing wrong with your mobile phone, it is a problem of a computer which is far away from your mobile phone i.e.. “server”. When many people trying to access the same page at that time then server of that webpage does’nt take so much load and give this error. You can also see this problem at the time of the result on the university website. So chill, and try to access after some time.

The error which you have mentioned is usually comes when technician of the server doing some work on it. There are various works have to do for engineers on server, so sometimes they have to put there site down for some periods. This error also occur when the server take too many load. You should wait for some time and then try to access that file. If you still can’t get access then you can also check for the other site that they are running slow or not. If you find that all the website are running slow then you can call to your ISP i.e... ‘internet service provider’. They will tell you problem

I think you’re trying to access a file which is too large for server to handle. This error also occur when many people at the same time trying to access a same file. Make sure that your file is not too large, you can try to access that file after some time when traffic on that site become low. I think you should check the speed of your internet connection also. check that you’re getting the problem in accessing other sites or not. If you’re getting the slow speed then you can contact to your internet provider.