Thread: How to activate a tata docomo MMS setting in my iphone 4

How to activate a tata docomo MMS setting in my iphone

I’ve recently purchased a new iphone 5 and I’ve activated a internet connection in my iphone and I’ve a tata docomo network. I’m quite happy with my iphone and my iphone works awesome, only problem is that I can’t send a mms to anybody with my iphone, I don’t understand how should I do that. Is there any setting for activating MMS ?. I’m totally confused, please give me the setting for activating a mms. Please give me some easy steps from which I can do this. your any help or advice will be appreciated.

re: How to activate a tata docomo MMS setting in my iphone 4

You need to configure a setting for activating a MMS. You’re not able to send a MMS because you have not activated a MMS setting in your iphone. You have to contact your network operator for this. don’t confused, MMS setting is different from GPRS setting. you have said that you are using internet in your iphone, that means you’ve activated a GPRS setting. now, you have to activate a MMS setting. for activating a MMS setting you can contact to your network operator i.e.. tata docomo. You haveto call to a customer care no. of your tata docomo and tell them that you want to activate a MMS setting in your iphone. They will give you a setting. you can also follow the instruction on phone or tell them to message the setting.

You’re can’t send MMS in your mobile because you’ve not configure a MMS setting in your iphone. First you need to configure a setting for MMS and after that you can send an MMS to anybody. It is not a GPRS setting I’m talking about, if you’re using internet that means you’ve activated a GPRS. MMS is different from GPRS, If you’ve purchased a new iphone then have got the user manual guide of your iphone. Open your user manual guide and you’ll find each and every detail about your iphone in that. You’ll get the all the feature of your iphone in that manual. If you don’t understand that then you can also contact to your network operator for this they will tell you the setting and you have to configure manually.

For sending an MMS you need to configure a setting for your iphone. Don’t worry for this setting it is absolutely free and you don’t have to anything to your network operator for this you can call to your network operator or can follow below given setting:
    You have to set, Account name: docomo MMS -> username: blank -> password: blank -> Access point: TATA.DOCOMO.MMS -> homepage: http://mmsc/ -> Proxy: Enabled / Yes -> Proxy server: 10.124.26.94 -> port: 8799 -> Databearer: GPRS/Packetdata -> Proxy: Enabled/yes -> Authentication Type : Normal. After doing this setting you can send MMS to any network mobile.

Re: How to activate a tata docomo MMS setting in my iphone 4

If you need a setting then you can contact to your network provider for setting. call to there customer care no. and tell them that you want to send a MMS from your iphone, they will tell you the setting and you have to follow the instruction of that customer care executive. You have to keep your iphone on loudspeaker mode so you can listen the voice of a customer care executive while configuring a setting. after doing that setting restart your iphone once and after that you can send an MMS to anybody from your iphone