Thread: Contacts Not Being Displayed In Nokia C3-00 While Getting Calls

Contacts Not Being Displayed In Nokia C3-00 While Getting Calls

I have just got a new phone of Nokia C3-00 the phone has got some of the multiple functionalities in it and also supports a lot of features in it. I have got this phone just for the basic purpose of calling and keeping details of each and every one to whom I talk. I have taken mobile as a means for calling purpose only and not for the purpose of entertainment. But recently I have got issues with it and whenever a call is being coming to me I am not able to get the view of the caller who is calling me. Please help me out as to what kind of the issue will be faced by me.

Re: Contacts Not Being Displayed In Nokia C3-00 While Getting Calls

I am not sure that whether it will work for all the systems or not but you have to see to it that how much of the numbers will be associated with it and if you have associated different name with the resemblance of the same number. All you have to do is that you have to save the number accordingly and also along with the details of the address book should be added properly in it. But it is that it won’t be applied to the phones that are of the series of 40 and 60.

And also the other options that can be used by you is that you just have to make the test contact and see that whether it is working out for the contacts that is being added to the system of the phone that you are using. And also it is that you have to check the settings that can be used for the fixing of the issues that happens when you have not set the caller id properly in the phone. And also it is that just check out the main details that is regarding the information of the caller ID.

And if the above solution is not working then it is that you can just get the basic details of the person or just get the caller ID details of the phone and then it is that you can just get the entry done to the phonebook that is being used by you in the phone of the Nokia C3-00. And also if the above settings are not working then you can just try with the settings of the network connection and then just check that whether it is working out well or not.

Down Re: Contacts Not Being Displayed In Nokia C3-00 While Getting Calls

I have the exact same problem.

I attempted to follow the suggestions above, but it doesn't seem to change anything. Each contact has only one number associated with it, and I only have about 20 contacts (I thought it might be a memory issue, so I deleted 3/4 of my contacts). Still no change.

Just barely 2 months old && I'm already regretting spending a lousy 50$ on the phone.

I think that you are halving the same contacts in the phone memory as well as SIM memory and thy both are in use. So the operating system is getting confused that which is the name associated with that contact number. So make sure that you are having only one memory in use at the time. Do the changes in the settings and save it. I hope that this will solve the issue for you.