Thread: Nokia E5 rebooting constantly

Nokia E5 rebooting constantly

I am having the Nokia E5 and I am currently having the reboot problem with my phone. My difficulty is that cell phone keeps on restarting itself exclusive of some cause. Once it restarted then after a few minutes it repeated the same. Sometime it happens during the calls. This series is repeats itself. So can you let me know that is there some method by which this matter can be solved? The keypad as well becomes immobile and I cannot accomplish anything by means of those buttons. I do not desire to lose the phone since I like this too much. Please give your proposal about this matter. Thank you so much for reading as well as replying to this question in advance.

Re: Nokia E5 rebooting constantly

OK, you can attempt to perform one thing that initially, take away the SIM card as of your mobile and make sure that if the difficulty is showing up again or not. This would be the network complexity. If later than this as well it is rebooting then we be capable to take a look on additional areas. If it does not reboots with the SIM card not put in it then it's likely a network difficulty. You should check if it is able to boot by means of your SIM. If it is not then it is predictable a complexity through the updated AT&T 3G superimpose that have overwhelmed previous Nokia devices over AT&T. If it appears to be this then we need to observe at updating firmware to v3x to get out of this difficulty. It might require a product code change with the purpose of performing update.

There might be a few issues by means of the memory card which you are making use of. If it is having a number of bugs in that then it might make the problem for you. If you desire to ensure that then just turn off your phone and take out the memory card from the phone. Afterward you ought to make use of the phone with no the memory card and observe if that is giving you the difficulty over again. Use phone as it is for entire day and perceive if that reboots another time. If it do not reboot then it will confirm that the difficulty is by means of the memory card. Now you ought to connect memory card to your computer with the aid of card reader and format card totally. Now attach the card back in your phone. I don’t believe that this will demonstrate you difficulty again.

Have you bought it new? I am asking that because if that is the case then you must have the warranty card of the phone. So, check if the phone is under warranty or not? If that is under warranty then you will not have to do anything to your mobile by yourself. Simply visit the dealer from where you bought the phone and ask them about the problem and see what they can help you about this. If you are not satisfied with them then you will have to visit the Nokia service center directly and they will solve the problem for sure. along with that you can also check for the firmware update.

even i am facing the same problem and now the phone is not starting only,i want to format my phone but am unable to do so coz am not able to start my phone...so hw to start my phone????any codes???plzzzz help

For rebooting issue i don't think that there will be any kind of codes or something available for Nokia phones. The issue might be about anything like firmware issue, battery issue, lack of phone memory or some applications. You need to find it out by yourself. Usually the constant rebooting only occurs when there is something problem with phone's firmware or software. For this you need to flash the phone with latest update otherwise perform the hard reset. For flashing it would be better if you get it to the Nokia care center.

can hard reset be done without switching on the phone??

Quote Originally Posted by smk_15 View Post
    can hard reset be done without switching on the phone??
    Yes you can hard reset the Nokia E5 by inputting the code *#7370# in your mobile phone and confirming for it. Or try to press this:

Capslock - Space – Backspace key

combination while powering on

or

*-3-call

press them and hold, while you powering on your phone.