Thread: can I Convert Sony Ericsson X10 into tablet

can I Convert Sony Ericsson X10 into tablet

I have purchased the new Sony Ericsson X10 smart device one month ago. And I use that for apps and surfing purpose. I also have Sony Ericsson W715 with a data plan and I use that for voice calls. Actually I want to use the W715's data connection for X10 reverse tethering via Bluetooth. I heard that in android tablet we can use the BT connection for the data connection. Is it possible in the android phone? So I want to ask that can I Convert Sony Ericsson X10 into tablet. Is there anyone who can give me some solution to solve this problem? Please help me.

Re: can I Convert Sony Ericsson X10 into tablet

I read your problem and come to know that I can give you some suggestion for that. I don’t have entire information about this but I can give you some options to solve the problem. I think you can use the cellular modems for this purpose. Here I am giving you some information about that. Cellular technology gives an easy and cost-efficient way to connect field devices to your control center. You don’t need the Ethernet cables and all that for a connection. Cellular modems can be connected to devices that can issue AT commands, like computer system. It also offers SMS Tunnel mode for connections by the use of devices that need only infrequent communication. It also has the no dial-up ability similar to variable message boards. There are some standard features are available like quad-band GSM/GPRS and 0° to 55°C operation etc for better experience.