Thread: Rogers Sim Card Not Working In Bell Phone

Rogers Sim Card Not Working In Bell Phone

I have been using the bell phone since long and have been using the Roger SIM in it. I love this phone a lot and also the phone has got some of the multi-functionality in it. Recently I had the issue with the unlocking of the phone, and for that I have paid some amount to the bell for unlocking the phone of N97. I have been given three codes for this that is the service code, network unlock code and also the imei master lock code for it. I have made use of the #PW code and also I have removed network restriction, but since I am not able to make use of the Rojers Sim card in it. Please help me out with the issue that is being faced by me.

Re: Rogers Sim Card Not Working In Bell Phone

If the code that was given to you was of the #pw+XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX+7# then it is the lock code that is being provided by the Service provider and that is being used for the phones that is having the similar issue in it. I would like you make use of Rogers’s sim card for the phone and then it is that you can just try to unlock it. And also when you just make use of it and then turn on the phone, then the issues will be solved in it. And also the phone will give you the option of undoing anything that you are not interested in. And the corresponding IMEI Master lock will be having no issues with it.

The code that was used by me was entered in the phone and it was #PW+code+1# and then it was saying that the network is no longer being restricted. And then if such error is being faced by you then you use the Network unlocks code for that. It is better before I twist up my phone let me make sure I got this right. After that you have to Enter #pw+imei master lock+7# and then you have to make use of the"+1#" code that should be needed by you. After that you can just enter the SIM unlock code that will be doing something for data settings that you will use in the Bell phone.

Or else the other option is that you have to enter all the details manually or you have to have make them sent to your phone that you are using from Nokia's web site. And it can be done within minutes if you are using some of the good connection of the phones along with the internet connection well done on the system the details regarding phone and also the fetching of the information is being done on it properly with this. And also check out that in the phone of theN97 you can apply the following steps for the unlocking to be done on it, you have to try out manually and then just select Rogers after that go to the menu then in the Tools option go to the Settings and then in the Phone you have to go to the Network and then in the Operator selection go to the Manual. See that whether it is working out well or not.