Thread: Nitdroid autoinstaller stops while downloading Nitdroid-0.0.8-Popov.tar.bz2

Nitdroid autoinstaller stops while downloading Nitdroid-0.0.8-Popov.tar.bz2

I am having an Nokia N900 phone and I want to install the new Nitdroid on this phone which seems to running smoothly on Nokia N900 now. Can you guys tell me that how can I install it automatically on my phone. Actually there was no problem for downloading it on my pc but when I tried with Nitdroid autinstaller then it hangs up while downloading Nitdroid-0.0.8-Popov.tar.bz2. Can somebody tell me that what is the problem over here?

Re: Nitdroid autoinstaller stops while downloading Nitdroid-0.0.8-Popov.tar.bz2

There could be some issue with regarding source itself from where you have installed an installer for the NitDroid. I suggest you to download the same thing from some other source and then check that it works or not. Actually some time it happens while downloading setup file that due to some interruption, your setup file gets corrupted. It might also happen that some mistake has been while uploading the setup file on the source URL. Try some other one, It might not show any such issue.

If you have any problems with the instalation try to create a folder "nitdroid" in the directory / home / user / MyDocs thus the root of the N900. It is not even worth a risk and install Perilla! I do not know if you need to install the new multiboot before installing new Nitdroid to integrate it or if the package nitdroid-install, then still no phone. I just installed it all went well multiboot installs also, however I did not notice any change compared to the old version in May I think the novelty is especially PROVISION the catalog and the script to install nitdroid very easily!

The Nokia N900 device, which will be the next Android 2.3 Gingerbread NITDroid through the project. For those unfamiliar with this project aims to put Android on the Nokia N900: they started with Android 2.1 Eclair, function flawlessly Froyo Android 2.2. Developers are already working on Android 2.3, to take on the N900 before it is running on other Android phones, like the Nexus One. Overall Android Gingerbread is operated at 90%: portion Phone, 3g, WiFi, and sounds seem to work properly. All that remains is the ward drilling operations existing bug. The developers expect the Android release 2.2.1 before Christmas and before the end of the anus is an experimental version of Android 2.3.1. NITDroid will bring Android honeycomb Nokia N900?

I guess there is no need to download one more setup file for installing the NitDroid on your phone because if autoinstaller is not working for you then no matter to worry as you can install it manually as well. I suggest you to make sure that an internet connection haven't got disconnected while downloading the setup file as it might corrupt the file. Now you have to transfer the file to the /home/user/MyDocs/.nitdroid and then create the .nitdroid folder if it does not exist.