Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to install new Themes on NitDroid phone

Portable Devices

Old 08-02-2011

How to install new Themes on NitDroid phone

I have bought a new Nokia N900 before couple of months and this phone is running Nitdroid now. I am not having any problem for using this new operating system on my phone but it would have been even better if this phone can have some favorite themes according to my choice. I want to install third party themes on this phone which I don't know how can be possible. First of all, Is it possible? If yes then how to do it?

Old 08-02-2011

Re: How to install new Themes on NitDroid phone

Even I want to know that whether it is possible to have beautiful themes on my Nokia N900 or not. Actually I don't understand the commands for installing such thing on this phone. Can somebody please help me to know that how can I and from where can I install the themes for my n900? Thanks in advance!! But guys please suggest me useful things as I am a newbie to such operating system.
Old 08-02-2011

I guess it is possible to download the new themes on your nitdroid phone for which first of all you need to go to the market from where you can download the Root Explorer. Now run it, and then download my 3 rar. You should be getting "Settings.apk", "framework-res.apk" and "twframework-res.apk" in your Galaxy after extracting the rar file. Now start the Root explorer but it has been set at the top as "mounted as r/o". Now copy the settings.apk in system\app and framework-res.apk and twframework-res.apk in system\framework. Your phone will get reboot now and then its done!
Old 08-02-2011

Seems like you have made some kind of mistake which does not let you install any third party application as there are hundreds of third party applications on an Android market from where you can find out anyone made for your mobile phone and most probably it should be working until and unless it has been properly uploaded on the market.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,