Thread: HTC Hero Flash to Cricket through Talk, Text, Wap

HTC Hero Flash to Cricket through Talk, Text, Wap

From last one week, I am trying to make wap to function on my Sprint HTC Hero that is having the CDMA connection. This is flashed to Cricket. I kept going again and again with QPST, CDMA ws. I have tried many settings to do but all of them were not working. I am not able to get the little EV or 1x icon. So I want to ask you that why this is happening to me and if there is any way by which the issue can be solved then please let me know about that. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

Re: HTC Hero Flash to Cricket through Talk, Text, Wap

While you open QPST then click on ports as well as take away each port you observe there. Next click on add new port and you must perceive serial as well as usb/qc diag com ports. Click on "usb/qc diag com port". If subsequent to clicking fresh port you do not observe "serial com port" as well as "usb/qc diag com port", shut the program and detach phone, Connect that again and open device manager, click the ports(com & lpt), you must observe HTC diagnostic interface (as well as COM port number). If you do not observe it, you should attempt to install the diag drivers another time. If you observe it then, open QPST and go through the instructions another time.

I performed one thing that is suggested by one of my friends and obtain the whole thing working on hero/eris designed for cricket but as a substitute used autostart.sh file intended for metroPCS but after it’s all completed, when I attempt to utilize something related to internet then I obtain server failed to correspond every time. well I fixed the problem once again, I shortened the autostart.sh file's proxy as of 8080 toward 3128 that is metros proxy and it functions but it sense like the internet is slower as compared to when I had it with anycut. It might just exists my position but yes it is very slow. Just tried a speed test and obtained 60-100 kbps.

so subsequent to setting the PST settings click on the menu>commint modifications and allow the phone to reboot, after reboot you must obtain the small 1x on the status bar of the screen if it does not come into view then ensure the status of Mobile Network that if it is off. If that is off then you will have to turn it on and if it is on and you must obtain the 1x on top of the status bar. Also if similar to me you are demanding to obtain web to function download anycut otherwise better cut anycut is liberated to me together are the similar. So open up some of the two as well as create a shortcut for proxy settings by going in activity. Now you will have to wait because it is attempting to obtain every activity. After that see for proxy settings the entire way on the bottom, afterward click on the shortcut which you completed from anycut/bettercut and in favor of hostname write: wap .mycricket.com as well as in favor of Port write :8080. If you have the PST settings with anycut otherwise bettercut then your web must work accurate. Also on a final note if you perform the anycut shortcut previous to getting the 1x on the status bar in further words getting mobile network connection then your browser will not work so confirm you correct the proxy settings subsequent to getting some network connection.