Thread: Voice Guidance And Better navigation In Ovi Maps

Voice Guidance And Better navigation In Ovi Maps

I have been using the phone of Nokia N900 since 6 months and I have got this phone basically for the only reason of using the Ovi maps in it and also for the reason of using the Linux based system in my mobile. I have been using the Ovi install since long but the main issue with it is that the portability of the application is not so good when it is being compared in terms of the usage. I just wanted to get the information that do Nokia is going to add certain features in it that will allow it to perform certain actions that are related to navigation and using of the various files that are related to the Ovi maps. I don’t know why Nokia is so leaned up in applying Maemo in the phones that are being generated by them.

Re: Voice Guidance And Better navigation In Ovi Maps

If your wish is to get the voice recognition you can directly make use of 3.06 beta version that has been launched by Nokia for the testing of the Voice guidance and then it is that you can just make use of the Google maps for the phone of Nokia N900. And also check that Ovi Maps works in both connected mode in offline mode. Software has indeed specially designed to cut their own maps or download and install them in the internal memory of the mobile. And also the main criteria of Nokia is to provide free solution Ovi Maps, in its version 3.3, and is announced as being compatible with 10 mobiles.

And also if the above solution is not working out then you can just make use of the new phones of Nokia that has been announced with the application OVI Maps that is providing voice navigation for driving and pedestrians made available for the Nokia E71 and E66. OVI Maps comes with a guiding voice, all freely downloadable new maps and easily via the Nokia Maps Loader or OVI Suite 2 installed on your computer. And also the news has been there that Nokia smartphones will be equipped with a GPS chip will receive the software by default, associated with local maps. And also Google has integrated with Nokia both for integrated GPS navigation software in their operating system, Google Android Navigation Maps and OVI in Symbian.

And also the other option is that now Nokia is providing the end users equipped with GPS function that can soon download the free browser Ovi Maps. So in that you can directly make use of the various files and also then it is that the working of the voice recognition can be done in it properly without any of the issues. I have tried using various other applications but the main issue I was not able to get the voice recognition, but after the use of the new type of the phones that working of the voice recognition was just awesome.

Hey thank you for the options that you have just given to me I was able to activate my GPS system and thorough that I was able to get the guideline of the various maps and also the varieties of the techniques that can be used for the proper functioning of the maps along with the mobile phones of Nokia N900. I was just confused as how to make use of it and the after the prolong use of it I got that how the functioning of the maps is being done and have downloaded numerous application that can work along with it.