Thread: How to disable Disable ADW.Launcher on N800

How to disable Disable ADW.Launcher on N800

I have bought new phone last month which is Nokia N800 and I guess this phone is lacking in its speed now. Actually whenever I am launching the ADW Launcher then it lags a bit but continuously. I think I should uninstall the ADW Launcher which will make my phone working faster with an original Android Home/Launcher. But I don't have any idea how to do that so can somebody please help me know about it?

Re: How to disable Disable ADW.Launcher on N800

If you have installed 2 launcher, the system asks user as what you want when you press the "home" button. Since you can then choose the default launcher. If you choose LauncherPro as standard, you can check with Task Manager running so if ADWnoch TRAINING stop if necessary. It looks like if you delete ADW and other non-installed I can not say. If you mean by "Standard Nokia Launcher" then I guess it would be possible for you to use the original one that has been preinstalled on your phone.

Even I have gone through similar kind of problem while using an android phone but If you have installed the Android SDK and configured properly, it's easy.

• Open the Terminal (cmd) and switch to cd / path / zu_AndoridSDK / tools in the folder.
    • give / adb and run the command as you like, such as a shell in the console.:
    • . / Adb shell
    • (The. Forgotten before the / is not!)
    • Done.

Android. It can store information such as program links and widgets. A good example of this launcher is about HTC Sense. But Android HTC Smartphone users can not install the new launcher, Luckily you are not the one. One of the best alternatives is ADW.Launcher. After installation you can switch by pressing the "Home" button between the various launchers. ADW.Launcher brings a total of five virtual screens, which give information on widgets, programs and create shortcuts to Web sites. Moreover, let that be configured in the settings numerous options and features.

If you click on the menu icon all the installed applications are displayed in an elegant animation. Unlike the pre-loaded launchers the program guide to the left or right will scroll to see more apps. Small dots on the apps to show on which side you are. Installation and function: the application can be downloaded free of charge and the Android Market are installed. You can easily operate along with other launchers. If desired, you can switch between different apps.