Thread: Jabra BT530 losses connection on iPhone

Jabra BT530 losses connection on iPhone

I am using the iPhone from last few months and it is really doing well for me. Now the thing here is that I am also using the Jabra BT530 which is nothing but the Bluetooth headset with the iPhone. And in the initial period it was doing well but now when I keep my phone in the pocket and then the play back is not proper I can say that the signal is weak. I don’t know how but this is happening. But as soon as I remove the phone outside from the pocket then it automatically gives the proper and appropriate signal. Now in this stage I don’t know what to so please help me out of this one.

Re: Jabra BT530 losses connection on iPhone

Well if you will help me then the Bluetooth headphone that you are using is not retrieving the signals properly and that is the reason why you are unable to hear proper playback through the head phone. Now what you have to do here is that just check out whether the Bluetooth is doing well on the phone because there is nothing wrong with the headset that you are using. And if necessary you have to just update the software of your phone and then see whether updating the software helps.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that it is the Bluetooth device that is causing you the problem. Now what you have to do here s that just try and use any other headphone and see whether it is giving you p[roper response or not and if it does then it is confirmed that the Jabra BT530 is not doing well and you have to replace the same with any other one that will not give you any such bad responses. I am sure that once the headset is changes you will not get any of the issues to deal with.

Well if this is the case then I want you to go with the Plantronics Discovery 655 Bluetooth headset. Is the best headphone that I have ever seen and it will suit your needs also. It will never give you any of the issues with the signals. Here are some of its features that will help you to know the same better:
    • DSP technology: Reduces background noise by digitally processing and management of the echo for superior sound quality
    • Ergonomic design Hi-Tech
    • Ultra lightweight that is only of 9 grams
    • Case loader pocket vibrator
    • AAA battery charger for maximum battery life: Up to 10 hours talk time and 270 hours standby
    • Ease of use: Automatic response when the headset is removed from the pouch pocket
    • Lithium Battery
    • Range up to 10 meters
    • Volume control and mute function
    • Indicators for missed calls and battery level
    • Energy saver mode
    • Bluetooth 2.0