Thread: How can I download applications from a foreign iTunes store ?

How can I download applications from a foreign iTunes store ?

I am just thinking to purchase a an iPhone soon and have been browsing the application store lately. I noted that when I attempt to download an application from the Korean store, it informs me that it's not available for my account and redirects me to some other country’s store such as US store. Is there any way around this besides asking one of my friends for their credit card, has any one got any sort of idea how you can do it , please help me out with this ?

Re: How can I download applications from a foreign iTunes store ?

In simple terms you are telling that you are longing to access the Korean store for downloading through iTunes , been any attempt been made for has been in vain as it is redirecting you to the Itunes store of United states . Now you mean to say that you want to access the foreign itunes stores , but there is some wrong redirection takes place , in order to do that you need to change your profile and some sort of changes in the billing information to a Korean address.

You will have to sign out from your actual account then make an attempt buy and a free Korean application , for that then make a new account that has a Korean address and and must contain a valid phone number. You will have to do one thing that is you are required to keep switching accounts so that you can easily update your applications.

I am very thankful for this information you provided , now I have got one more question , please tell me how I can get or actually how can I buy music/video from a iTunes store outside my own country? I have recently bought an 8 gig nano to watch cool videos, but the iTunes store in my country (where I'm based) does not proffer video!! What is the purpose of purchasing a nano if I can not download any videos to watch on it??? Any suggestions will be appreciated on this subject ?

Till you do not posses a legal billing address in a country where the iTunes Store makes the videos video, you'll have to obtain your video somewhere else. Licensing problems imply that that Apple can only sell video content where they can acquire the content privileges’' holders to consent. From the sum of traffic this creates in a google search it looks this could be the subsequent big thing. I hope you got all your question being answered.