Thread: Procedure to use JL commander in Blackberry

Procedure to use JL commander in Blackberry

I just bought a new Blackberry Torch smartphone and I have to say that it’s a beautiful gadget. Just wanted to know what is this JL Commander can I use it for my Blackberry mobile. I need to know what does this application exactly do. Where can I find this option in my Blackberry. I tried to look for this option the JL commander in my mobile, But I could not trace it.

Re: Procedure to use JL commander in Blackberry

The abbreviation JL_Cmder is JavaLoader Commander which is actually used for BlackBerry mobile phones. JavaLoader is an application a kind of command line tool provided by BlackBerry. Javaloader commander is compatible with 64 bit Windows 7 Operating System. The updated version of JavaLoader.exe 1.9.3 file can be used for any model of Blackberry device. You can use JL commander in various situations. You can use this application to wipe your phone in case you desire to dispose it or if you want to recover from the prevailing problem in Blackberry.

JL commander stands for JavaLoader Commander it is a program that allows the user to easily wipe or clean their Blackberries, take a screenshot of their devices. You can even go through the event log or delete contents in your phone and restore it to factory settings. JL commander is like a script to plot JavaLoader inside the Blackberry phones. If you want to use JL cmder for you Blackberry all you need to do is derive the files prior to the installation The Java Loader can be used to view the device information. It is a very useful application and has the ability to solve various issues regarding your Blackberries.

Some of the commands in JL commander are as follows. First is the “Device information”, which is used to view the details of the application running in your Blackberries. Then “Screenshot”, it is used to capture the image of the handheld screen. The “Event log”, which is used to view and retrieve the event log. One of the important commands is the “Wipe” command is used to refresh the OS, where you will again have to install the operating system. And then there is the “Rearrange to factory” which is used to deactivate the IT policy from the device.

To use this java application you initially need to install the Jl_Cmder in your PC. Take a backup of all your personal data, i.e your contacts, memos etc, as the application will wipe everything from your device. One point you need to keep in mind is to ensure you have the latest version of Desktop manager and the operating system of the device in your computer. After which you will require to trace to the specified address c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete a file named vendor.xml. But if you have never installed the operating system of your device then you don’t need to trace the desired address. Close the device manager and plug the device to your computer using the USB cable. Next you remove the battery. Now you can wipe your device using the JL commander. Now you can install the OS and restore, in Desktop Manager go for application loader, then install the OS by following simple instructions, after which the device will reboot but don’t panic because this might take few minutes to complete. Now you can restore the previous backups put the battery back in the device and unplug it from the computer.