Thread: MMS not working properly in nokia N8

MMS not working properly in nokia N8

I have a nokia N8 phone well I have some problem with the mms in the phone. I have noticed that whenever I try to send some pictures to my friends then I have noticed that the sending icon is not available in the top of the screen and hence I am unable to see anything in the screen. I have also noticed that I cannot receive any mms from others also. I don’t know what is the exact cause of this problem. I did also have a check with the provide also and they have said that the particular service is not blocked. So what can be the problem here? Do give me some solutions so that I can solve my problem.

Re: MMS not working properly in nokia N8

I don’t think so the problem is with the phone the particular problem is with the service providers. Do have a talk with the problem and solve the problem accordingly. How can the sending icon does not appear in the screen. in my case it was getting stuck in the outbox and it was not getting sent. So I had a talk with the service providers regarding this problem and after some days I was able to resume the service. So do try having a talk with them and let me know if you have got your problem solved.

I think so the problem would be the size of the file that you are using. There might be a possibility that the file that you are using is above the permissible level and hence it is not allowing you to send anything. So first do compress the file with some software’s and then try sending in MMS. Do try sending in that way. However the solution I am telling you is a one possibility and that might happen. I cannot guarantee you about the result. So do try working on it and get back to me with the output.

Are you quite sure that the mms that is getting stuck in the outbox is not getting sent? I am asking this because there are many cases where the phone shows the mms getting stucked In the outbox but I n reality it gets received to the recipient. This problem can be saved by deleting the conversation messages that are there in the cell phone. You can also try working with the nokia pc suite application do install it In the system and try running it by connecting your phone to the system. So try having a look at them also. I hope you are clear with all the suggestions.