Thread: Flip Flop Windows Mobile

Flip Flop Windows Mobile

I am using a Nokia phone, apart from that I always use to prefer Mobile phones of Motorola or Sony Ericson as they quite cheap as compared to other models in the market. I even had an apple iPhone and feel like having a change. From last two weeks I have been searching for a Flip flop phone supporting Windows operating System. So I want to know about some Windows Flip Flop phone or some other suggestions are also welcome. I just cannot trace any and none of my friends know about such a phone. I am comfortable with Windows smartphone.

Re: Flip Flop Windows Mobile

There’s one phone called i-MATE which is a flip phone running on Windows operating system. This is a smartflip phone weighing around 99g. It has got 64MB RAM and ROM, and consists a MicroSD slot. The display is 2.2 inches of internal disply and 1.2 inches of external display. The i-MATE mobile smartflip has a display size of about 240x320 pixels. It is loaded with features like a camera of 1.3 mega pixel and with a camera resolution of 1280x1024 pixels. It supports Bluetooth and GPRS system. And this phone runs on Microsoft’s Windows Mobile 5.0.

The HTC 3125 is a Slim and sleek smartphone. It has razor-sharp screen and big icons which makes it simple to navigate, and has got a high-resolution camera. It consists of a digital camera of 1.3 mega pixel, supports of GSM and GPRS system, runs on operating system, with a MicroSD slot, screen resolution of 240x320 pixels, has an in-built memory of 64MB, with a voice recorder, has a standby time of nine hours, and seven hours of Talk time. It has a display with TFT LCD. It has even got a 5 way navigation pad.

HTC HD7 is a smartphone which runs on Microsoft’s Windows Phone 7. Windows Phone 7 has a hub oriented interface, which makes it more easy to use and navigate. The HTC HD7 also supports features such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1, GPS. What is more exiting for game lovers is the combo of gyroscope/accelerometer for gaming purposes. The Slacker Radio is also preloaded on the this cool phone. The battery life and call quality can be appreciated. It has 5 mega pixel camera consisting of the dual LED flash. What is more interesting about the HTC’s video mode is that you can even 720p HD videos.

If you desire a flipping phone then I think you should have a look at Motorola’s backflip. It has a unique folding QWERTY keyboard and the backtrack touchpad along with capacitive touch screen are all there for your convenience. The look and feel is very appealing and looks attractive. Some of its main features are the Quad-band GSM and quad-band 3G support, with a 5 mega pixel camera with geo tagging and LED flash, including Wi-Fi and GPS system, then the accelerometer and proximity sensors, with a standard 3.5 mm audio jack.